It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Rhoads Musonia Kickstarter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:34 pm 
Madman

Thats all well and fine to fix it up the place, when I was there in 09' it looked pretty run down from the front. Just don't get it. Kelle owns several of the Randy edition Gibson Les Pauls that easily pay for costs to "fix up" the place and has more money than most donating but we will see if he honours his scam.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm 
Mass Poster

I noticed Kelle even asked if anyone had a piano they could donate to Musonia and had the cheek to mention top names like Yamaha and Steinway... Is this not his instrument of choice, is this not what he'll be using to teach his students on ?. Shit i think i'll put out a pledge for a blonde with big tits and see if i hit the jackpot :-p

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:34 pm 

TAB wrote:
Shockwave wrote:
im watching the video and I am thinking this is stuff most all homeowners would do themselves lol. I was expecting to hear they will be residing, new roof or something along those lines. Painting and and moving some things?!

I am really curious now as to how much money they are getting from Randy's name? Jackson guitars, his albums with Ozzy, anything else... how can they not afford 20k by themselves? Musonia had been paid off since probably 1960 lol. Take all that money from current students and put it right back into the house.

Bottom line, I just don't trust the guy. Maybe it's the way he looks that does it. But I have always gotten the feeling that he very jealous of Randy's fame and he never quite made it.

I completely agree with you 100%. I have been told they have more money than they know what to do with by good sources I can't name though.

Me third....I agree 200%

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm 

Tito wrote:
That fat fuck has no respect for anybody but himself..Stupid bastard dont even know how to scam the right way..He can choke on a hot hero sandwich for all i care

I was thinking the same thing Tito but to scared to post lol thanks bro.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:49 pm 

Things definitely seem more than a little fishy with this Kickstarter. I would humbly advise Kelle and Kathy - who both seem like nice folk in their hearts, "Build it and they will come". Continue to offer lessons from top teachers - even bringing in "celebrity" musicians to teach (easy with their connections), invest some money into the building, create a museum sort of experience throughout it with nicely done pictures, stories, memories, and exhibits - and make sure the place has a top notch security system. I bet they could even get some historic preservation grants and other public money set aside for museums to keep costs reasonable.

If this - or something like this was done, not only would the school be a destination for all those wanting to learn - but all of the Randy fans would flock there for the museum experience - a short movie, the pictures, the music, the stories...and a gift shop with business card, pick, string, and other gear replicas. It would also become a destination for any rock and roll fan in the L.A. area who wanted to round out their trip. It sounds a bit whore-ish, but it really would accomplish many of the objectives the family is interested in.

I am heading out to Fullerton, CA, this fall for business and have debated going to Musonia - and even the winery, but being unsure what to expect I don't know. But if something like this did exist it would be top of my list to do during my free time - and I would schedule my day or evening around it. There are so many possibilities that could be done tastefully with the high-mindedness the Rhoads Family has always espoused. At the least, I may visit Randy in San Bernadino again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:10 pm 
Mass Poster

Ok has anyone seen or heard anything on the latest on Musonia ?. The funding ended on the 14th July with $16,400.00 they wanted $20,000 or an estimated figure near that. Has the central heating system been fitted. Has any noticable painting / decorating been done to the interior or exterior. For eveyone who made a donation surely they would of been giving an update on how their money is being spent. Its 3 months later i'm sure something has been done by now

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 am 
Cool Member

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Ok has anyone seen or heard anything on the latest on Musonia ?. The funding ended on the 14th July with $16,400.00 they wanted $20,000 or an estimated figure near that. Has the central heating system been fitted. Has any noticable painting / decorating been done to the interior or exterior. For eveyone who made a donation surely they would of been giving an update on how their money is being spent. Its 3 months later i'm sure something has been done by now

Can we show up and cut a record with the wax figure of Randy in that recording studio thats being put in?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm 
Mass Poster

chilinvilin wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

Can we show up and cut a record with the wax figure of Randy in that recording studio thats being put in?

Figured Kelle would be banking major coin right now with all the air play of the Troll movies over the last few weeks.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 38 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3