It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Randy in recent magazines- any?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:13 pm 
Cool Member

This seems to be a rare occurrence these days. I canceled my guitar magazine subscriptions a couple of years ago. It was rare that anything interested me and my main reason for subscribing was to not miss any articles with Randy.

Has anybody seen anything in the last few years? I think the last article I saw was when the box set came out Guitar World had an article but I don't remember seeing anything after that.

Post subject: Re: Randy in recent magazines- any?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 pm 
Mass Poster

With any RR related features in magazines it is round about now when you'll see something mentioned. It will be the shock horror announcement of how he died 35 years ago. A guitar tab of Crazy Train and if your really spoilt a guided tour of Randy's bedroom. Now that Dee has passed on this will be the next exclusive, we all know Randy's room was locked and all his possesions are still how they were left untouched 35 years ago. I wonder if this is still the case or have Kathy and Kelly had a spring clean. Joking aside it would an interesting feature to see. I honestly think that is the private side of Randy that the family respect and a shrine of his memory.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]