Heard you missed me...

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Heard you missed me...

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

So at the end of November I was fed up with this place and decided to leave (never done that before :lol: ). In an effort to ensure I wouldn't come back the next day after cooling down, I changed my email address associated with my account, changed my password to something easily forgettable and then cancelled the email address.

I then spent quite a bit of time in contact with a couple people who love Randy Rhoads but do not post here. I came to see the error in my judgement of Randy based on the book by Andrew Klein and decided to return.

Alas, I couldn't get back in because I forgot the password (as planned) and no longer had the email address to request a new password. I've been in contact with Ian via Facebook to restore my original screen-name, but he's been busy and I'm impatient.

So, here I am.
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: Heard you missed me...

Post by mojopin70 »

0 replies.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Mr. Wolfe
Cool Member

Post by Mr. Wolfe »

Is there a reason you hate me so much now, Nick? We have a difference of opinion on one topic and you make it your goal to talk smack about me. Why is that? Has no one ever disagreed with your opinion before?
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Mr. Wolfe wrote:Is there a reason you hate me so much now, Nick? We have a difference of opinion on one topic and you make it your goal to talk smack about me. Why is that? Has no one ever disagreed with your opinion before?

I dont hate you Paul.Difference in a opinion is fine too. I can even put up with your preaching........
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.