Greetings...

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Blizzard_Of_Rhoads

Greetings...

Post by Blizzard_Of_Rhoads »

I remember the day I first heard Randy play; it was the 28th of May 1981. A friend phoned me and told me to turn on the local rock station at the time, KY-102. I did and heard Crazy Train. When he went into the solo I was like... what is this??? The only other time I had felt like this was the first time I heard Jimi Hendrix. {I was all of 15 at this time in 1981}

Anyway, the next night the Blizzard Of Ozz tour was coming to town and my friend asked; Do you want to go? I said sure, if I can convince my parents! LOL Had to lie, but I made it to the show. It was an incredible night and something I thought, at the time, was that I would get to see many more shows w/ this band. Little did I know...

Found this site and thought I would join. I've been listening to a lot of Ozzy/Randy lately and the memories are just flooding in. It's nice to see a place where like-minded people can converge and share their thoughts/experiences.

Thanks to whoever the person/people are that are running the site. It means a lot!
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Greetings...

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Thnx for your nice introduction & welcome aboard!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Blizzard_Of_Rhoads

Post by Blizzard_Of_Rhoads »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:Thnx for your nice introduction & welcome aboard!
Thanks!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

You are welcome B-O-R thios place is great and it has been a constant plessure being involved meeting like minded Rhoads fans from around the world.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.