To all a fond farewell :)

A place to say hello and introduce yourself.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

To all a fond farewell :)

Post by rice_pudding »

Everyone,

Just wanted to post this to say goodbye, i wont be gone forever but university is now calling me away and i have to work on scripts and other rubbish :?

Unfortunatley i don't have regular access to a decent internet conection down in kent, the best thing i have is a pay-as-you-go USB dongle, viva la modem LMAO add this to my lack of time and yeah, things aren't good. :(

I will try to check back when i can but my input will be sporadic at best until christmas time So i just wanted to say farewell, and good luck to everyone on the board. I feel i've grown to know many of you and thought i've never met any of you face to face i would consider you all friends. Everyone has so much going on in their lives it seems, whether it be radio gigs, university, raising new members of the family or even looking after sick cats.

At the moment it just occured to me how many new members we have around lately, i check on threads and think who is that? :lol: No doubt this board will continue to grown and by the time i come back i will be a new member LMAO 8) :lol:

Its great to see this site grow even if we do lose some people along the way. 8) 8) 8)

Anyway see you all again sometime, keep the black pearl sailing straight :twisted:

Rob
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Cheers to you

Life calls so good luck my friend,
The Black Pearl shall sail on but miss your brains, see you soon and take good care

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Rob, so much good luck sent your way from me. Enjoy every second of your new journey in cinematography, great career choice. Have a wonderful experience my friend !!! Creativity awaits you ! :D :fish:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Take it easy Rob and also take care too ...

cheers ..

- Ritchie
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

See you soon I hope Rob and I hope the work doesn't grind you down. :D when you are ready to return we will be here waiting to hear your stories and oppinions.

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

See you soon Rob & good luck with your study!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

See ya mate, good luck and have fun :) and hey, theres a warm seat waiting for ya.

Simon
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

thanks for the good vibes everyone! much appreciated :D

i've escaped the city of broken dreams for a bit so i will be back for a couple of days perhaps.

Rob
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

haha cool rob :)

and hey! Im catching up to ya ;) I'm starting year 2 at uni next week!

Simon
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

glad you were able to see the love we sent your way Rob :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Trigger wrote:glad you were able to see the love we sent your way Rob :D
:D

its amazing how much inspiration a simple sentance can give...

the power of language :twisted: 8)

Rob
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Geez, I come back and you leave. Was it something I said :lol: ? Sounds like you have an exciting road ahead of you, good luck.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Madman56 wrote:Geez, I come back and you leave. Was it something I said :lol: ? Sounds like you have an exciting road ahead of you, good luck.
Well, i'll be dropping in and out :lol:

keep my seat warm :)

Rob
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Will do, have fun!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

ok looks like im off again so keep rocking everyone.

until next time 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Drw4aZhdT8

Rob