New Sarzo interview 2012

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RRFan4Ever
Madman

Re: New Sarzo interview 2012

Post by RRFan4Ever »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:If only they could stick to the original 'what happened story'. That's why alot of debate happens on this board. Because we have to believe in what we all read. We can take sides and hate Ozzy for being a forgetful drunk. For everyone who doesn't know Ozzy's history we look and learn and take the gospel from the Prince of darkness / daftness :wink: . As far as the death of Randy i've made my own mind up on that one. The pilot should of had Ozzy on the wing bollock naked. But he was happy being a flash stunt pilot. His acrobatics didn't work out and he crashed and burned. When you've heard it from everyone there you do work the shit out Sherlock, and it works with everyone who sticks to the truth and keeps the story FRESH. All the bullshit and lies and prefabricated 'I've got the next book on Randy'. Yeah i think i'll do the next one watch this space!!!! :lol: :lol:
I perhaps could have worded that part differently (LOL) but you know what I mean.
And I like the Ozzy on the wing thing, but preferably clothed. Never did understand that man's choice in loin clothes or being in various states of undress. I have a lot to say bout him and his wife ($atan, erm Sharin;) but alas I wanted to share in the love for one Randall William Rhoads, it's a damn fucking shame that he left us so soon!
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RRFan4Ever wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:If only they could stick to the original 'what happened story'. That's why alot of debate happens on this board. Because we have to believe in what we all read. We can take sides and hate Ozzy for being a forgetful drunk. For everyone who doesn't know Ozzy's history we look and learn and take the gospel from the Prince of darkness / daftness :wink: . As far as the death of Randy i've made my own mind up on that one. The pilot should of had Ozzy on the wing bollock naked. But he was happy being a flash stunt pilot. His acrobatics didn't work out and he crashed and burned. When you've heard it from everyone there you do work the shit out Sherlock, and it works with everyone who sticks to the truth and keeps the story FRESH. All the bullshit and lies and prefabricated 'I've got the next book on Randy'. Yeah i think i'll do the next one watch this space!!!! :lol: :lol:
I perhaps could have worded that part differently (LOL) but you know what I mean.
And I like the Ozzy on the wing thing, but preferably clothed. Never did understand that man's choice in loin clothes or being in various states of undress. I have a lot to say bout him and his wife ($atan, erm Sharin;) but alas I wanted to share in the love for one Randall William Rhoads, it's a damn fucking shame that he left us so soon!
I was pissed as a rat when i posted that reply up last night. Not bad !! and no spelling mistakes. What i was trying to pick up on, was. How over the years the band members have been interviewed over time. I believe the early interviews and what the band had to say back then. The news was fresh and no one had to change the story. Ozzy was asleep, then he was awake. He woke up and got off the bus as fast as fuck. Then he got up and went to the fridge to get himself a beer ???. What did he do ?? Oh! hang on he's now in the house arguing with a deaf man. Was that not Don Airey or Tommy Aldridge in the house!! Well!! non of us seen what happened, so we have to read between the lines. Hundreds of little pieces of false info coming from different interviews etc. That's why i'll always wave the flag for Bob Daisley. His story never changes and the only thing he did wrong. Was going back to Ozzy for a tidy sum to do the follow up albums after Blizzard & Diary. He should of fucked him off, but when your out of work, you sometimes have to eat humble pie.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

If Bob would have been there, at the crash, he would be spinning yarns too. 'Its all in my book mate'.
NO ONE, even remotely involved in the Blizzard story, including Ozzy, has spent more time flapping about the early days than Bob Daisley. It is no contest. He is making a career out of it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

shred1 wrote:If Bob would have been there, at the crash, he would be spinning yarns too. 'Its all in my book mate'.
NO ONE, even remotely involved in the Blizzard story, including Ozzy, has spent more time flapping about the early days than Bob Daisley. It is no contest. He is making a career out of it.
Trust you to reply anti - Bob munger :lol: do you not get why he says 'its in the book' ?. Because he's that open, out of all the band members he's the most modest and freely available to the fans. His book would be worthless if he shared all the info. He'll still answer anything put to him after his book comes out. As far as making a career out of it... Yeah it was his highest point in his career to write 2 classic albums... Ozzy's biggest point in his career aswell. "Bob would be spinning yarns too if he'd been at the crash ?". I wish he had been, we may get some facts for sure.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Idol, I give Mr Daisley full marks for his contributions and his talent - musically. Excellent player and writer. I can't give him more than that.
But, every time he gets pummeled by the O's he makes it public. ENOUGH. Stop dealing with them. It is simple, or seriously, Bob will die bitter. Not joking.

He is also the one who, just 18 months ago was negotiating with the devil (again!) all the while chirping to the press and online about how this particular devil was evil incarnate.... He is NOT that forthright. Nor is that really negotiating in good faith. He wonders why they can't strike a deal....

He has become a professional victim.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

shred1 wrote:Idol, I give Mr Daisley full marks for his contributions and his talent - musically. Excellent player and writer. I can't give him more than that.
But, every time he gets pummeled by the O's he makes it public. ENOUGH. Stop dealing with them. It is simple, or seriously, Bob will die bitter. Not joking.

He is also the one who, just 18 months ago was negotiating with the devil (again!) all the while chirping to the press and online about how this particular devil was evil incarnate.... He is NOT that forthright. Nor is that really negotiating in good faith. He wonders why they can't strike a deal....

He has become a professional victim.
No your always hitting back as if the guy has done a big WRONG. What has the guy done apart from fight his corner and try to get rare stuff put out with no help from the O$bournes. Yeah he'll die bitter anyone would be bitter if you'd been fucked over for shit loads of $$$$$$$££££££££££. It's a disgrace that they erased them and then they made more money putting the originals back out. The only reason was for money and they relaunch the project....and the fans get suckered into buying 2nd rate box sets for shit loads of money for a cheap product in a nice box.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

I think his endless whining is wrong. He isn't 'doing' anything for the fans.

Name one thing Bob has brought to the table 'for the fans' in all this. Zip. He has offered plenty, with a price tag attached.
He has chosen to make his fight very public. That, in my opinion IS a big wrong.

I hope his book explains why he didn't show at RR's Rock Walk induction.

As you have said, perhaps we need to read between the lines a bit.
Keeps his name in the news, however.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

shred1 wrote:I think his endless whining is wrong. He isn't 'doing' anything for the fans.

Name one thing Bob has brought to the table 'for the fans' in all this. Zip. He has offered plenty, with a price tag attached.
He has chosen to make his fight very public. That, in my opinion IS a big wrong.

I hope his book explains why he didn't show at RR's Rock Walk induction.

As you have said, perhaps we need to read between the lines a bit.
Keeps his name in the news, however.
Invites to Randy's Rock walk of fame.... Yeah i could picture the scene $haron cat fighting Bob and Ozzy apologising to Mrs Rhoads... I never invited him he's just a schmuck who use to be in the band. Yeah thats what they'd like us all to believe. Has Ozzy been to Randy's grave yet ?????? NO!!!! but he sends flowers every year!!. They put out to be all caring but when you can call the shots and back it up. Bob cannot bring nothing to the table as the O$bournes block everything. His Living Loud album which was a different angle on some of the blizzard tunes. This book when it does come out. Any question you want answered about Randy / Ozzy ask Bob and he'll answer you the best he can. He's always been available to the fans and he's always good to the fans. One guy who knew Ozzy well and if Bob was a wanker and fed off Ozzy / Randy like you portray him. Dave Tangye he was Ozzy's PA from 197? - 1981 and he would know who was the arsehole in life and he still remains to be Bob's mate today.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Do you see Dave Tangye pitching a book, or bitching about the Osbournes, in a very public fashion?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Wow, this fight is still going? I thought it faded a while ago.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Since the spring of 1981, I believe.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Geez even I'm done with the whole Daisley v Osbournes. People will believe what they want to believe and see things how they want to see them, and nothing will change their minds. Just look at the whole Bill Ward fiasco, guess who is behind all that........history repeating in a different scenario. As Bill said, he ain't signing an unreasonable contract again. So, he has before, got screwed and will now probably look toward a "one off payment" in order to play the music he loves. Gee what a familiar story.......and just for the record, it's something Daisley had a hunch about before this news about Bill even became known......wonder why??
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

You never did explain the whole Don Arden thing, rokket.

Further more, Bill Ward's news today has already been commented on here, suggesting it might be Tony who has a problem with Bill's cut.
I wouldn't disagree.

Automatic default (according to the church of Bob).... Sharon!

it's something Daisley had a hunch about before this news about Bill even became known......wonder why??
The Arden's played Bob Daisley like a violin, over and over, and he is pissed.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

shred1 wrote:You never did explain the whole Don Arden thing, rokket.

Further more, Bill Ward's news today has already been commented on here, suggesting it might be Tony who has a problem with Bill's cut.
I wouldn't disagree.

Automatic default (according to the church of Bob).... Sharon!

it's something Daisley had a hunch about before this news about Bill even became known......wonder why??
The Arden's played Bob Daisley like a violin, over and over, and he is pissed.
Which Don Arden thing?? .....there's been a few

Sharon's the "automatic default" on Bill Ward's FB page as well............must be a lot of "fans" pointing the finger at the wrong management..!! So it's not just "the church of Bob"...........

When asked, in the last interview Daisley did, what he thought of the Sabbath reunion, he said " I just hope everyone gets a fair deal".....so yeah, he was kind of pointing in the general diection of a problem cropping up. And was right.

Whoever Sharon plays like a violin, doesn't excuse her for her actions.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

Unless they habitually act like a violin.
Re: The Don Arden thing.
Don Arden flip flopped on being a witness for Bob. Case two.