IRON MAIDEN: New Album Details

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

~~Hollow~~

IRON MAIDEN: New Album Details

Post by ~~Hollow~~ »

From BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

IRON MAIDEN plan to release their new studio album, entitled "A Matter of Life and Death", in early September.

The band started writing songs at the end of 2005 after a short break from their hugely successful festival appearances in Europe and the USA. After Christmas, the songs were completed and rehearsed when the band then got together with producer Kevin "Caveman" Shirley at Sarm West Studios in London to start work on recording the backing tracks.

Kevin Shirley has now co-produced three of the band's studio albums alongside Steve Harris, as well as two of their recent live DVDs and albums. From this the working relationship between Kevin and the band seems to get stronger and stronger. Says Kevin, "The beast is back! I feel from the outset we all clicked on this one. we spent two months in the studio, from go to whoa â€â€Â
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Top stuff, i cant wait for this new maiden album :D
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I like the number of long songs on it. I hope it's not coming out when it is supposed to though, if it does then I'll have one day to get used to all the songs before I see them live, hopefully because they finished recording so early they can release it earlier than it's meant to be.

I wish I had a time machine...
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

NICE :D