RUSH DOCUMENTARY!!

Talk about other music and musicians.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

RUSH DOCUMENTARY!!

Post by Tito »

i used to like this band felt they were ok until i recently started to watch clips of them live my god these 3 guys are just geniuses!!!!!at night when i go to bed i put my headsets on and listen to rush every night!!i respect the hell out of this band and i cant wait to see this film..heres a clip i think that will be on it....sorry if its been posted guys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz9R3xSigHU
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: RUSH DOCUMENTARY!!

Post by Ritchie »

Yo Tito .. it was covered a few topics down the list viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4335 , it's a great doco available now , I picked up a copy for $14 ! .. two weeks time Rush hit Atlanta !! it's gonna be awesome ! :-)
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

oops sorry dude!!!!i want to see that film tho looks interesting!!!sorry again guys!!!
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

yea. I watched the 3-4 hour documentary on them on VH1 Classic.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

"Beyond the Lighted Stage" is awesome, whether you like Rush or not it is well worth watching.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've just getting this Rush 'Beyond the Lighted Stage' dvd for my Birthday on Thursday. Yes guys thanks for the birthday wishes NOT!!!. But this is well worth buying these are just so good they are fucking orgasmic.... truely a blast from the past with some great archive footage. It's a shame that Ozzy & Co cannot get the script sorted to do something of the same quality.
Whipper
Cool Member

Post by Whipper »

Happy belated birthday!!! :mrgreen: I'm guilty of never looking to see who's birthday it is on forums myself.

Yes, that is such an great documentary! I was shocked by amount and quality of really early archival material that was compiled for it!

And you are so right... Sam Dunn would do a phenomenal job of the RR documentary!!! Metal and Global Metal were so well done. I haven't seen the doc he did on Iron Maiden yet.
Ric

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The Iron Maiden film is more of a fly on the wall docu. Watching the band behind the scenes and leading up to the various gigs throughout the film. Another well put together film and well worth buying. More for the modern day Maiden fan as it doesn't go into the history of the band.