Help me plz

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Slay3r

Help me plz

Post by Slay3r »

Anyone have some pantera bootlegs? I was wondering if you do if you would let me have a few because im trying to get some for my pantera forums and dimebag darrell tribute forums . So if anyone has some that they wil lgive to me for free plz tell me. Im not asking for all your pantera bootlegs just a few.

Or where can I find some free bootlegs of pantera?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It is much nicer to offer something in return than to ask for something for free.

Just a thought.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

I have Disturbed covering "Walk"
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I found here Pantera, Eindhoven May 30 1998 which is almost for free ($0,70 to download)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:I found here Pantera, Eindhoven May 30 1998 which is almost for free ($0,70 to download)
Just down the road from you Dutch! were you there? and is it an Ozzfest show?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Trigger wrote:
The Flying Dutchman wrote:I found here Pantera, Eindhoven May 30 1998 which is almost for free ($0,70 to download)
It was recorded at "Dynamo Open Air 1998" in Eindhoven, about 1,5 hours drive from Amsterdam. Unfortunately I wasn't there.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Trigger wrote:
It was recorded at "Dynamo Open Air 1998" in Eindhoven, about 1,5 hours drive from Amsterdam. Unfortunately I wasn't there.
I am surprised! this was at the same time that Ozzfest came to Britain/Europe for the first time. This was the year following Black Sabbath's December 1997 reunion and following Bill Wards heart attack when Vinnie Appice had to take over on drums. I imaginied that Ozzfest went to Holland I know it visited Germany at the time.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.