The Dystopian future is now a reality

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Alex
Mass Poster

The Dystopian future is now a reality

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Re: The Dystopian future is now a reality

Post by NicDots »

I can't help but chuckle. Having been to Wal-Mart and knowing what sort of people go there on a regular basis...what calls are HS expecting? "I saw a guy wearing a Confederate Flag T shirt peeing in the parking lot!"

I'm more offended because it's a huge waste of money.
Whipper
Cool Member

Post by Whipper »

:shock: I'm speachless....

And these are people they're counting on:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798
Ric

wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Elliot

I have many a time enjoyed reading your views on things and value your contributions greatly. I just wanted to set that straight.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Hi, thanks :) Im just trying to spread the word and no one seems to listen you know....
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

im listening dude loved your thoughts on this!!!!!!!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I think Saturday Night Live should do a skit on this...don't you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xyVSS5J7p8
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Yup the governments of the world are really turning up the heat lately, I'm actually quite surprised by how bold they're being, i guess they've finally realized that the majority of the public are blind to even the most obvious.

There was a time when i cared about things like this, but i find it hard to give a shit anymore, I've cast my eye over many things over the years, some morally wrong, some arguably criminal, others downright evil. There is a lot of bullshit on the alternative news networks, much like the mainstream sadly, mainly because everyone has an agenda, but there is also truth. I've met many an idiot who is easily convinced by a case with no evidence, unfortunately I've never met a smart individual who can be won over by irrefutable evidence. I was going to write an essay on illegal global vaccination programs, simply because the evidence is there and just needs to be slapped together. But who would read it, and what would they do if they did?

What I'm saying is, i don't consider the public worth saving, or maybe they're already past saving. So to be honest, let the governments of the world tighten the noose, the public may prefer things that way.

BTW; Did any British members see the footage of Prince Charles and Camilla being attacked by a gang of students? Is it just me or did the whole thing seem a bit fake? Or in the very least incredibly overplayed? Not sure what i think myself, just putting it out there.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

wareagle wrote:There are so many countless things that are worse then being spied on (however intrusive it is).

Such as the FDA kills over 600,000 people a year and has done this since the 30's as theyve lied and destroyed and blocked cancer cures.

Such as the war in iraq.

Such as the government stealing our money.

Such as the big buisnesses controlling everything from money to politics

Such as CHEMICAL COMPANIES controlling 40% of our food and making seemingly healthy food nutritionally worthless and cancer causing, and pure toxic to our bodies.

Such as said chemical companies (MONSANTO) LYING actually LYING their data which they say GMOs are basically the same as conventional, when their actual studies found they cause cancer, are nutritionally empty, and purely toxic.

Such as said Chemical Companies Paying off our government, and attempting to in Canada, however being arrested and their product being banned in south america canada and most of europe.

Then the government watching us for me.

When, (and i dont have proof but they probably are) they arrest people who try to expose them and control the press (which they basically do) is when i draw the line. And im sure they do that so for me the line is drawn. However for me you cant force me to do anything, sure you can say you cant do this and that, but if its stupid i dont care if ill go to jail for it ill do it. Just because some crack head politian makes some dumbass law doesnt mean i wont do it...

Hey if youre just 16 im pretty impressed by your grasp on things.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

good observation oth!!!!!!!this guy is wise beyond his years!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Elliot (Wareagle) is not only a clever old stick, but he also plays guitar well beyond his years too!

By the way re this subject I noticed on the card swiper in my local supermarket the other day that it asks you if the person serving you was presentable or not. I actually found it very devious and offensive. I don't want to press a button and get someone into trouble by their bosses, just because they might look like they don't want to be at work.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt