Happy St George's Day

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Happy St George's Day

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

For those who don't know, today is St George's day! :) :D :D

Sadly, while other countries of the British Isles have their special celebratory days marked and enjoyed , especially in England (for example we love St Patrick's Day LOL) St George's Day and flying the English flag was until very recently deemed racist by the pc brigade. (guilt over history probably?)...

Well, as I am not racist and a patriot (not nationalist) I am going to toast you all. Here's to St George's Day!
Cheers to... The Beatles, Queen, Ozzy, Shakespeare, Dickens, James Bond, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Vaughan Williams, Britten, The Who, The Stones, Lord Byron, The Spice Girls, The English fry up, fish and chips, the dodgy looking royal family :) and Harry Potter to name just a few! CHEERS!XXXX

Matt
Attachments
n223463548579_9280.jpg
n223463548579_9280.jpg (5.15 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

OK! I can't resist saying it!!!!

Do you mean St George the Palestinian? the patron saint of England and Greece? :wink:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

yep that very man!

Great to see even my pc school I am teaching in today is actually celebrating too with the canteen staff wearing colours of the flag :)

Engeerrrlaaannnnd; two world wars and one world cup!! LOL

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Didn't know it was St. Georges day!? But then again i never remember :lol:

Rob
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

So when is it Saint Randy's Day? :wink:
Randy rocked