The Dirt on Peter, Ironface & Romeo

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

The Dirt

The Dirt on Peter, Ironface & Romeo

Post by The Dirt »

Some of you may remember ironface saying that he had some news he was going to shed some light for everyone to read. Well i have that news for you.

If you have seen the last youtube post that Romeo has made attacking Kelly Garni it will indeed make you scratch your head. Peter now has Romeo attacking Kelly lol.

But here is the news a police officer by the name of Mike Smalt we all know as the officer who investagated Randy's death the day of the plane crash has released over 100 photos and info about that day to Peter Margolis. The Photos have been passed around to Ironface and halorising. I dont think I have to tell you what the photos are..well lets just say very graphic pictures that need to be in the Rhoads hands for protection not Peter and Ironface. We have obtained a telephone conversation today with Mike Smalt saying that he gave those to Peter. Steve was the one who found Mike Smalt for Peter and the photos were offered to him first and he turned them down and told Peter about it and Peter wanted them.

I also know that Kathy Rhoads is very pissed about this! Now Peter has Romeo on youtube trying to place the blame on Kelly Garni trying to say that Kelly is selling these photos. Those of you that are friends of Kelly he needs your support on this.

Romeo goes on to say thet Randy Rhoads was a thief and cocaine addict.
anyway the drama is nowhere near the end but i wanted all of you to know that Peter,Iroface and halorising needs the shit kicked out of them for passing those photos around. I'll let you decide.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

And a police officer would have the pics from a file 27 years ago at home because????? Or he stole the file from work?
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

This whole thing is fucking stupid.

Stupid.

I feel dumber having watched that video.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

This is madness guys!!!! I've missed lots lately. Ive missed all the randyrhoads.us stuff and so today was my first encounter and going back through the old threads has really been difficult. last time i came on, we seemed to be getting somewhere. weve gone backwards not forwards.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

I would guess these pics are fake...you could find thousands of pics of deceased persons from grisly accidents on the internet and make up whatever bs story you wanted...it would be hard to distinguish one scene from the other and even harder to authenticate one scene from countless others...how can you attribute one burnt up body to a particular person since there are no identifiable parts-so much so that they had to do it through dental or jewelry?
Last edited by oth on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

My mother worked for the Burbank Police dept for 23yrs and man some of the crime scene photos and autopsy photos were just out of this world insane. The funeral home Ekerman Heisman on Magnolia was right next door to my dads work the YMCA he ran it and that funeral home always gave me the creeps. That old creepy looking building. I walked in one day just out of curiousity and walked down that hallway man it was spooky as a kid. Then we would have these fertilizer sales for Indian guides in the parking lot and you would see the hearses bringing people in.

But some people are into tragic photos. I saw the Nicole Brown Simpson autopsy photos. OJ damn near cut her head off. You could see down her trachea.

As far as Randy being a cocaine addict. Remember the time period they were in. Randy wasn't the saint the Randy Rhoads community makes him out to be.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Frankly, I would like to see Romeo post his audio tapes, and videos here regarding this disgusting situation.. My guess is there are not any ! Kelly G. has never pm'd me with anything other than positive posts re: Romeo, and SB. Although, I may not agree with KG's choice of "friends", many ,may forget that when the trailer came out, who was letting us know it needed to be removed with diplomacy ? KG! He was worried about the legalities of the situation, no doubt about it, as was I, for UR. He was totally supporting PM at that time. I really don't know the answers to all of this, but the posts here, from a well know poster, SB,(whom I hope KG has learned his lessons from) and Romeo Rose's Utube video, as well as PM, have led me to believe that, it might well be cruel people, trying to take a good one down. Greed and money of course ! That's what the industry is made of. Craigs last post really got me wondering about where our hearts really are ??? I guess I will never feel comfortable with any of this unless I get three pm's, one from KG, one from KR and one from CR. CR we graduated together, and all I can say is if this is all true, my heart aches. What horrible person would post or try to sell pictures such as have been described ???????????????? Nobody who knew or loved Randy ! :( :fish:
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Man for the life of me who in gods name would want to see pictures of that accident. That's some morbid sick fanatical fandom there man. That's not even on the map as far as sanity goes.

Secondly Kelly Garni would never ever do that to his fallen friend. For one it would instantly seperate him from the Rhoads family. Kelly's biggest mistake was opening up to these boards man. You guys like him one minute then crucify the guy the next. The guy just want's to keep his friends name out there and live peacefully. He hasn't pimped out Randys name or attempted to make a dime off him.

I gotta admit man I am just at a loss over this bullshit. People have turned Randy Rhoads into some form of religion or cult and it's retarded and warped. Get back to appreciating his ability as a guitar player and how geniune he was as a person and stop all the romper room nonsense and backhanded bullshit.

Yea I am pissed off,

Craig
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Amen Fish, this is absolute nonsense. Some people really need to ask themselves if they're a fan or fanatic. Fish and Eddie are with me on this one and people have bashed me before.

What does anyone have to gain by posting or selling pictures of a horrible, horrible tragedy of their supposed hero?

Some things are better left unseen.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

know your source

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

There is nothing I can add to this topic because I am quite sure it won't help to make the Randy Rhoads community closer. If you need to know more about the story then start here first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnaoffGyWo

P.S. After watching the 5 part blurry rambling on youtube the only words that comes out are NO CLASS...
Last edited by RR-ElectricAngel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Who the heck is "The Dirt" ? And within one post has spread so much innuendo ! But, I will wait until I hear from Cathy, to place any judgement on this! Sorry to all, but would never trust Romeo or the SB past a stones throw, hope KG see's the same.........if not k sera sera................... :fish:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Well if the documentary dose'nt come out , someone sure could use all the bullshit from the past few months as a script for a soap opera
................................................................Image...............................................................................
halorising

Post by halorising »

Wow, This is fk'ed up. The pic's in question have been out for years and yes its sick shit. Nobody that i know of is passing the pics. I did not get my pic from peter and have never let anyone see it on the net. The pic's were posted years ago and some people got them before they were pulled. So trust me its nothing new and you dont want to see them and nobody should mostly not the Rhoads family. Oh and ive had the pics long before peter ever met mike in florida.
Rybones

Post by Rybones »

Is it me or Does Romeo look like the Dutch Paint boy with longer hair?

I would be ashamed if I was him.
Insert something witty here.