New Washer and Dryer

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

New Washer and Dryer

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, I'm not one to plow my own horn much, but something happened last night that was really cool.

At work there was an incentive program put in place at the beginning of the summer to raise the bar on service quality. Points were earned for attendance, but, more importantly, also for guest comments on your performance.

Yesterday there was an auction to use the points earned. The high ticket item was a new Samsung front-loading washer and dryer. Obviously the employee with the most points would be able to outbid everyone, right? That employee turned out to be me.

I was surprised and pleased to know that I've done a good enough job to impress the guests of the hotel.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Cool

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

It's always cool to win something, especially if it was unexpected. Hey Paul, I need a load of laundry done ASAP. Could you loan me your NEW SAMSUNG WASHER Sometime? Oh I forgot, you live a thousand miles away from me. Maybe I could mail it to you? I need it CHOP CHOP!! :lol:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Well done Paul, I have never won anything in my life! has it been tough keeping up your public face? I imagine that working in a hotel and dealing with customers can really get to you when the customer is difficult.
I have to deal with the public in my job and sometimes I am screaming inside when they lack any common sense. :? :wink: :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Dealing with the public is very difficult - especially since my job is to fix the problems they encounter, so when I see them they are upset about something already. Fortunately I've done this long enough that I can turn negatives into positives more often than not.
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Very Cool!! Our washer just started leaking and I have to take it apart and find out what the heck is goin on. :(

Madness!!!!!
"...But these go to 11..."
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Congrats to you, Paul!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.