"RR" ring ..

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Ritchie
Mass Poster

"RR" ring ..

Post by Ritchie »

My fiancee got this custom made for me , as a present sometime ago , closest one to the original !

- Ritchie
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Ricthie

she is a good girl to you, nice present.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

yes Mattser , i love her dearly ......
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Never been called Mattser before...LOL

Mattster, Matthius, Mattster yes.

Mattser...hmm sounds really french if I say it with speed and a Del Boy French accent.

Ritchie are you travelling to land of the free today?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Matthew wrote:Never been called Mattser before...LOL

Mattster, Matthius, Mattster yes.

Mattser...hmm sounds really french if I say it with speed and a Del Boy French accent.

Ritchie are you travelling to land of the free today?

Matt
funny ... i meant to say Mattster .. slip o thee old fingers matee ,, on a side note .. Drum roll please ..

Talked to Lee Kerslake tonite .. he's great ! got interviewed for some film a while ago ? haha .. it's all good RR fans ...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Rich

I love the ring, how is Lee? he has been very unwell I understand.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

That is a nice peice of work Ritchie how long did it take to make? That woman really loves you.
Randy rocked
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ritchie wrote:Talked to Lee Kerslake tonite .. he's great ! got interviewed for some film a while ago ? haha .. it's all good RR fans ...
Ritchie how did you come about meeting Lee ?. I see his drumming days are finished. I mentioned this to Bob Daisley and he said he'd had enough of touring with Uriah Heep. Did he mention if he has retired from drumming and finally hung up his drumsticks for good. I heard that Peter had interviewed him for the documentary did Lee mention anything about this ?.
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote: how is Lee? he has been very unwell I understand.
Ian i asked Bob Daisley about this and i thought he was in bad health aswell. This was his reply "Lee's okay now, he wasn't really very ill, just sick of touring I think."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Trigger wrote: how is Lee? he has been very unwell I understand.
Ian i asked Bob Daisley about this and i thought he was in bad health aswell. This was his reply "Lee's okay now, he wasn't really very ill, just sick of touring I think."
Thats a surprise to me Shaun :shock:

I am glad he is well now but for a few years now he hasn't looked to me like he was in the peak of health? I imagine thought that after a break he will miss the bight lights and glitz of the stage and the respect of his admirers :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Lee said to me the other night , he was happy and feeling well and has been practicing and enjoying it ..
................................................................Image...............................................................................
romeorose
Cool Member

RR Ring...

Post by romeorose »

I would like to have one of these rings made too, can you please email me the information of who I can contact to get one made for me? Thanks,
Romeo
romeo@romeorose.com
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I'd love it if Mike got one of those for me......
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:I'd love it if Mike got one of those for me......
No you wouldn't! you would sooner have one that says 'Trigger' on it :lol: