this is why ill never eat a hotdog again.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

this is why ill never eat a hotdog again.

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

i was visiting my mom for the weekend before i had to go back to my dad's. Anyway my mom, me, and my brothers david and daniel went to the library. then me david and daniel went to the kids section and their were like three steps. so me and david tried to walk down the steps like the grudge. then i chased david around the room and he tripped right next to the steps and he fell down them except he didnt fall with touching the steps. he just tripped and skipped the steps and fell to the floor. when i saw it i started laughing so hard i fell to the floor but not down the steps and david walked up the steps in took me by the hands and dragged me down the steps really fast. (for an 8 year old david has some muscle on him.) then daniel jumped on me and david an knocked the air out of us. then i saw a discusting foods book so i bought it. when i got back to my moms house i took a hotdog from the fridge and started eating it while i was eating it i saw the index and one of its topics was hotdogs. so here im thinking why would hotdogs be so gross? then i read about it then found out they were made of fricken pig snouts and ears right when i was eating the daggone hotdog. then i thought thats the end of hot dogs for me then i spit it out in the trashcan. i saw another topic about maggot cheese and i um threw up. LITERALLY FRICKEN THREW UP. WHO WOULD EAT MAGGOT CHEESE!?!?!?!?!
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

great story :lol:
i miss having fun like that, its less socialy acceptable at my age :( dont grow up too fast :wink: