Happy New Year

have you made your resoultions yet
Eric Hickman

From Obsecurity to Eternity
1956-1982
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

happy new year. i'm gonna take better care of myself this year.
randyriot

Post by randyriot »

i bought qr1 and qr2 today off ebay and my resolution is to listen the shit outta them! also expand my metal vinyl/cd collection. Happy new year everyone, and merry belated x-mas :oops:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I have a bet going with my sister-in-law and step mother -in-law to see who can lose the most weight by the end of May. $50.00 each plus the loser pays for a nice dinner out. :roll:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

randyriot wrote:i bought qr1 and qr2 today off ebay and my resolution is to listen the shit outta them! also expand my metal vinyl/cd collection. Happy new year everyone, and merry belated x-mas :oops:
QRII is best 8) !! only my opinion though :)
Last edited by Trigger on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Corey

Post by Corey »

happy new year!!! ive got 2! jog ofteni love jogging now. and be more bold, do things i usually woulnt so i dont regret thigns when im older.
[url]http://www.myspace.com/zephyrcanada[/url]
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Happy new year ! :D

Lets hope 2007 will be a very special year for the Randy fans!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Happy new year everyone, I decided not to make any resolutions as I would only forget in a few days. Last year was a real turn around for me and I hope that I can carry on the same way.

Hey Sarab try hard to win that bet, and what will you be trying to do this year Frank?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frank

Post by frank »

quit smoking. eat better...fresh fruit, raw vegetables, little or no processed foods. exercise...start off slow. all good stuff. i'm actually looking forward to it.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:quit smoking. eat better...fresh fruit, raw vegetables, little or no processed foods. exercise...start off slow. all good stuff. i'm actually looking forward to it.
so, how'd you do so far???
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank

Post by frank »

Sarab wrote:
cut my smoking in half...no "cheeseburger for breakfast", raw veggies for lunch...doin' my 'ab lounge' exercises....so far so good. thanks for asking. how 'bout you gina?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote: cut my smoking in half..
Does that mean that you are in a bad mood around the famiy while you ajust?
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
Sarab wrote:
cut my smoking in half...no "cheeseburger for breakfast", raw veggies for lunch...doin' my 'ab lounge' exercises....so far so good. thanks for asking. how 'bout you gina?
doing good, so far! walked 2 miles today on a treadmill, did some ab crunches(ouch), and eating a lot better! oh, cut down on the smoking helped, too.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank

Post by frank »

Trigger wrote:
frank wrote: cut my smoking in half..
Does that mean that you are in a bad mood around the famiy while you ajust?
actually no. i quit cold turkey in 1988 for almost 15 years. i was an unpleasant bitch for about 2 weeks that time. this time i'm gonna wean myself off slowly. can't traumatize the old man, y'know?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Frank, if you don't mind my asking, why did you start smoking again after 15 years?

I quit in 2001 after being hospitalized (imagine that, me in a hospital :roll: ) for a smoking related heart problem. Once in a while I think about having a smoke, but the thought is fleeting...