The Pub Thread

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:That amount would kill me!
I remember reading in Lemmy's book 'White Line Fever'. He mentions that over the years of abuse his blood has turned so toxic. So if he was to be giving blood in a life saving operation he would die. The pure blood being so alien to his body, that it would be a shock to his system and would most likely kill him.
Alex
Mass Poster

Re: The Pub Thread

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

as promised! Cheers amigos!!!!!!!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

CHEERS FROM YOUR CUBAN SAUSAGE HERMANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

MY HISPANIC TORTILLA!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!rice and beans matt!!!!!!!not tortilla!!!!!!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

DAMN IT! This thread needs to be stickied LOL
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

By the way today is St George's day, a sadly neglected day in England, but never the less we celebrate it.

Off to our friends now for an evening of jamming, cheers

Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:By the way today is St George's day, a sadly neglected day in England, but never the less we celebrate it.

Off to our friends now for an evening of jamming, cheers

Matt
Have a great night and this day always seems cold in past years but today it is beautiful mid summer heat and sun so after a few hours work I plane to have a few beers and a takeaway.

And I didn't mention that thing I always say on this day of year did I Matt!!!! :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

no, no, no - not that! :) please not that
Seriously though so sad, everyone knows when St Patrick's day is yet St George's doesn't get much of a look in.

Yes the summer has come early hasn't it! The friends we are off to always have loads of kids running around. Last week there was a jam on a song by Lady Gaga while three girls between the ages 2 and 4 singing vocals and the adults in an impromptu band! Great fun!!

Matt