Other than Randy, what are your..........

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Other than Randy, what are your..........

Post by Trigger »

HOBBIES? I know we are all here to celebrate the life of Randy Rhoads but other than that and family/loved ones what do you all do with your spare time?

I help run a business with my partner which is not a hobby, just what I do to keep the wolf from the door! although I enjoy developing what we do.
I also like playing drums, listening to music, listening to John Hegley - poet/comedian, drawing, reading biographys, studying history & politics; especially Middle Eastern, collecting Palestinian memorabilia, working for my charity of choice, collecting pre-1967 aircooled VW's, vainly driving pre-1967 aircooled VW's! and cycling - British weather permitting!

What about you?

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Before my accident I was a hotel maintenance man, so it was my job to fix everything in the building - from kitchen equipment to office equipment to laundry equipment to bedroom furniture. Needless to say, I LOVE to tinker and figure out how things work and how to repair things. I also like to draw, read and research history.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

got some artists in the group, huh? that's not so hard to understand. music and art come from the same place, i think. not to change the subject but i'm a v.w. man from back when. hey trigger, theres a photo in an archive somewhere where randy's lighting off a bottle bocket in the middle of the street on the 4th of july. that's my '67 in the background. pristine. i cried when it got stolen.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Actually yours? Or your model?
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

I like to play my guitar, play videogames from time to time,
watching my favorite hockey team(the county locals, which happens to
be the best team in Sweden :twisted:)
I enjoy work 'cause #1, I've got great working pals
and #2, it provides me with money to pursue my interests :)

I like watching the local floorball and soccer teams,
both the men and the ladies team.

I like to ride my bike if the weather is good.

I can come up with much more though ;)
frank

Post by frank »

Supernaut wrote:Actually yours? Or your model?
that's my car man.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

What I Do

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I teach guitar full time but am also a writer. I wrote a book in physics called The Theory Of Everything. I try to run on hiking trails when I can, see a movie here and there and go to rock concerts on rare occasions. I always think I can improve on the guitar so I try and read as much literature about guitar playing as I possibly can. I live to play guitar...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

frank wrote:
Supernaut wrote:Actually yours? Or your model?
that's my car man.
I remember seeing that photograph of Randy with the bug behind him years ago, do you have a copy that we can post on site?

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
bubba

Post by bubba »

I play on the computer almost all day. I guess my biggest hobby right now is my blog, which I just started in September. I also play guitar a little, and I love comic books.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

does beating the kids cout as a hobby?
just kidding.
I can be crafty at times. Around Mardi Gras time, my friends sell Mardi Gras masks that they have made by hand. Last year was my first time helping out by making pins and barrettes. Its pretty fun to sell them.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
frank

Post by frank »

Sarab wrote:does beating the kids cout as a hobby?
just kidding.
I can be crafty at times. Around Mardi Gras time, my friends sell Mardi Gras masks that they have made by hand. Last year was my first time helping out by making pins and barrettes. Its pretty fun to sell them.
do you collect the beads too?
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:
just kidding.
do you collect the beads too?
Yes, unfortunately we do. I had sooo much of the crap it wasn't even funny. My friends put some on thier masks to sell, along with feathers nd such. if any of ya'll ever come to town on Mardi Gras weekend, you have to go to what they call "the mask market" There are so many booths, and so many to choosed from. What I likeabout my friends' masks, is that it is the "Three Sisters", and each one is different from another, because of them being hand made. It'll post a pic of one.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

just kidding.
It is considered OK as long as it's someone elses kids and not your own!! :lol:

T
littlemissozzy

Post by littlemissozzy »

I am a stay at home mom so my hobbies also include beating kids nah j/k although that is a great hobby I just am not very good at lol.
I love messing with computers especially when something goes wrong I like the challange of fixing them even if it means doing it the hard way.
The reason I say that is because everything I know about computers I learned the hard way like the first time I decided to edit FDISK lol and delete the partition.
I also like getting into creating like photo editing and t-shirt painting.

Horse back riding although its been a couple of years since ive rode but when I was 16 I exercised race horses (none that ever won but one was previously owned by Jack Klugman(Quincy)
No one can take my love for Randy Rhoads away from me.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

I mainly here lately have been collecting bootlegs. Interesting hobby. I still love to play games and write as well as play guitar. :wink: