a open apology to users of tk & ur who were offended

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

romeorose
Cool Member

a open apology to users of tk & ur who were offended

Post by romeorose »

Regarding the posts I made awhile back in efforts to sabotage the TK group in a act of vengenance for being banned for what I feel were wrongful reasons, where I used a username something similar to that of randychambers and made the vile posts that were made in a effort to sabotage TK.... for that I am offering my apology, and hope to make peace with the TK board so that we can all move on, and regain our focus of what the purpose of these two boards is in the first place, Randy Rhoads.

Romeo Rose
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
demon
Cool Member

Re: a open apology to users of tk & ur who were offended

Post by demon »

does this include me? :?:
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Romeo, I said it in private, but I want to be the first to say, that I respect the effort you are making. I'm glad you took my invention to work things out. Looking forward to moving ahead 8) Onward RR 8)
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

To Cableguy, cool, thanks

To Demon, if you were offended by the old posts I made awhile back using different usernames at TK, then yeah that would include you too, it includes all members of UR & TK that read those old posts.
For Sale, cream w gold hardware 1985 Gibson Les Paul Custom guitar just like Randy Rhoads with case $1,800 obo. 1976 MXR Dist+ $150 70's MXR Stereo Chorus $150 call me if interested Romeo Rose 304-633-6734
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

well id love to say "apology accepted" but unfortunatly a nasty little 3 part video is making me think otherwise. like i said before in the thread that got you mad enough to make the video in the first place, im willing to move on. i dont agree with many things you say but i am willing to move on. ive been trying to make peace with many people who were mad at me at tk and ur today. i hope i can add you to this list romeo. ive already been succesfull in making peace with ibanezz, and hopefully LoQ if he would answer my apology PM i sent him. unfortunatly adding you to my little list is not going to happen unless you take away the video where you called me a "spawn of satan". when you called me a spawn of satan in that video it was one of the actuall times where i said lol on a computer and actually laughed out loud in reality. just so you know the name demon simply originates from gene simmons stage name. i can assure you im not a spawn of satan. so romeo, now you are left with a choice. delete the video and you and i can make peace and move on or, dont deleate the video and we can continue this bickering untill we die. which one sounds more pleasant??
"We have some pretty happy guys here tonight who like to have fun F-U-N!" Ozzy at Salt Lake City
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

RomeoRose, I must confess I was offended, by both those posts and some potty mouth behavior on videos. It is time to move on and your apology is accepted by me at least. Stay on the high road Romeo, by posting that apology, you are definitely going in the right and forward direction. Keep ignoring mean spirited chatter, it's not worth your time. Thanks and Cheers ! :lol: :fish:
demon
Cool Member

Post by demon »

well nevermind. due to your PM you just sent me i dont think making peace with you is longer on my to do list. unless i personelly get a written well thought out essay of aplogizing you and i are done.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Romeo

Of the handful of people that have caused controversey on the insular RR community :), you are the first that has said sorry.Hats off to that, none of us are perfect afterall...

Cheers

Matt

ps having eeen the subject too of one of Romeo's barmey videos I personally found it not to be taken seriously. Andy kaufman's alter ego Tony Clifton comes to mind (hint hint ;) )
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

It is the mature thing to do when you say sorry for the wrongs you have done, acting the bigger person is something that we learn to do with experience.
I accept your apology because I see that in part you are an alias and I think it was all of you who felt that guilt. I hope that everyone see's the sincerity in your post the same sincerity others amongst us have seen because accepting others regrets is how you know that friend and foe are mature and considerate.
I find some of those videos very funny and though some were mistakes to make others were incredibly funny and I wonder if some don't realize the irony?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
frankus

Post by frankus »

i know its hard, but try and rise above any of the dicks that dont accept your apology, youve risen above them already, leave them to argue over you.

frank
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

No need to apologize. The adults among these two boards should be able to see from the content of your most recent threads that you have let that anger go. Anyone who can't read between the lines and see the change will be offended again for something petty.

Loads of members at both of these sites have attacked me personally over the years and I can only think of one who apologized. The rest just move on like it never happened.

It takes a man to apologize, but it also takes a man to accept it and truly let it go. You've shown yourself to be a man, I'm curious how many others will do the same.
The One
Cool Member

Re: a open apology to users of tk & ur who were offended

Post by The One »

romeorose wrote:Regarding the posts I made awhile back in efforts to sabotage the TK group in a act of vengenance for being banned for what I feel were wrongful reasons, where I used a username something similar to that of randychambers and made the vile posts that were made in a effort to sabotage TK.... for that I am offering my apology, and hope to make peace with the TK board so that we can all move on, and regain our focus of what the purpose of these two boards is in the first place, Randy Rhoads.

Romeo Rose
Apology accepted...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
Rybones

Post by Rybones »

I don't think I would ever accept an apology from anyone who said what was said on Tk. Not because it was said there and not here but because of the content about Randy and Delores. Its distasteful and should NEVER have been said about any human being weather or not its said in anger.

I will simply say this. I'm not big on accepting or making apologies. If you act the right way the first time you will never have anything to be sorry about. What he said was not heat of the moment it was a meticulous conversation that went on for a few hours with him saying the most despicable things.

Its one thing to blow up in person. Its another to type it out on the internet over a period of a few hours and still be that angry to say such vile things.

I don't know who else from this board may have seen it but i saw it all unfold and it was not something a Randy fan would say or even think about saying.

But as Romeo might say...perhaps I'm just being jealous :D
Insert something witty here.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Rybones wrote:I will simply say this. I'm not big on accepting or making apologies. If you act the right way the first time you will never have anything to be sorry about.
I used to feel that way. Then I realized that, regardless of my intentions, sometimes I offended others and felt bad as a result. In an effort to help both parties make peace, i would apologize.

Making and accepting apologies is a sign of maturity. Many nations on this earth have refused to make and/or accept apologies and we have wars and murders and terrorism...

Rybones, I understand your point of view, and I respect it. Your statement simply sparked a thought process I wanted to voice.
Rybones

Post by Rybones »

Thanks Paul.

I'm not drawing a line in the sand or anything when I say this but the only real reason I have a hard time taking this apology (not that I'm the one owed it) is that what was said was drug out over a few hours and even went as far as to create multiple usernames to spew the things that were said.

Its one thing to pop off at the mouth and make amends. It was quote another for me to see those words and the lengths that were taken to make those remarks(i.e. making usernames to pose as other people) as more than just a heated exchange. It was calculated and in no way IMO spur of the moment.

I'm not going to look down on people if they accept the apology and I hope people don't look down towards me for not accepting. Its just how I felt on the subject and wanted to voice my opinion in a clear and rational tone.
Insert something witty here.