What The Hell Are You Doing!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:What are you guys talking about? What did I miss??
ah nothing..ONLY THE BIGGEST RR CONTROVERSEY OF ALL TIME!!!! LMAO

Craigey waigey, your all cute when your left out :D :D :D xxxx
LOL!!!
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Did you watch the trailer offthescales? A whole lot of people did. A whole lot of excitement about this film was generated by it. Had Peter Margolis not said anything, you'd be praising Romeo for sharing it.
Exactly!
And since it seems the making of the documentary takes forever I think it's good that Randy folkes already could have a little glimp of it. Keep in mind that some people maybe will never get to see more than that trailer....... To be honest I want everybody to see that trailer, it deserves all the publicity it can get, it's that good! 8)

and it's just a trailer :!:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

its strange that everyone is so worked up be happy when this documenary comes out it will be great
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Rhoadsstar is not a star at all, RhoadsStar is a fraud!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

he is Spartacus?

I am he...I am Spartacus!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Im Spartacus!!!!!! and in my Avatar Iam holding a dog in the air in a cheeky manner!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

RRfish wrote:Rhoadsstar is not a star at all, RhoadsStar is a fraud!
Why is Rhoadstar not a star :o ? he is Spartacus?
frankus

Post by frankus »

I know enough to know that i am spartacus
RhoadsStar

Post by RhoadsStar »

not quite sure what you mean fish maybe im not used to all the rhoads politics?

sorry if i annoyed anybody by posting the link i figured being this is a randy rhoads website you might be a little interested in a randy rhoads trailer
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

RhoadsStar wrote:not quite sure what you mean fish maybe im not used to all the rhoads politics?

sorry if i annoyed anybody by posting the link i figured being this is a randy rhoads website you might be a little interested in a randy rhoads trailer
Of course we are all interested in this trailer. But when the folks making the film threaten to pull it from production, it's a good idea to remove the link for the clip.

And yes, politics plays a HUGE role in the RR 'community'.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

You all are frauds, I am Spartacus! Does Spartacus have to have balls? Hmmmm maybe I'm not Spartacus! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvxxUgoR9r8 and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEs97EQp1ea

http://la.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact ... D=58029805
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

It is written the one that is Spartacus shall proclaim his name with passion and glory! You are him.

Cheers

Spartacus
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
RhoadsStar wrote:not quite sure what you mean fish maybe im not used to all the rhoads politics?

Of course we are all interested in this trailer. But when the folks making the film threaten to pull it from production, it's a good idea to remove the link for the clip.

And yes, politics plays a HUGE role in the RR 'community'.
i agree with you about the politics what i don’t believe is that peter hadd any intention pulling the movie! he spent to much time and $ to stop now. whats more likely is that peter felt like a dumb ass and threw out some cheap threats to distract people from asking the obvious question. How stupid was it to give your shit away to people you don’t know? he knew he would get an easy ride at tk because they would run around like headless chickens being his diversion instead of asking questions about how peter and his crew fucked up.
Im no rocket scientist but you have to be pretty dumb to swallow that whole pulling the movie crap. sure I wanna see this movie but don’t be suckered into believing that a leaked trailer could kill it. we know two things now it looks like its gonna rock and the other is that laurel & hardy are in charge of making it. This place didn’t do anything bad when it showed what it was given. peter was at fault because he had no idea how to keep the lid on it and this place isn’t responsible for his mistakes.
had it been possible for tk to show that trailer first without any contention instead of anger they would have wet their pants with the excitement. This whole thing is so hypocritical.
Randy rocked
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't think the movie was ever going to be "pulled" (ie, never released, not finished). Probably just set aside till legal matters are sorted.

Anyway, I am really curious as how Romeo Rose or whoever obtained the copy of this and why it was sent to UR anonymously rather than TK. I fail to see how Peter or anyone in his crew would just give this to someone.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

Hey nic

I dont think this was anything other than a huge embarrassment to peter because somebody close to him or peter himself stupidly gave it away. When you’re the boss the buck stops with you.

peters the boss so inevitably its his fault

the other possibility is that this was a planned leak? they sure were quick to point the finger which stinks it was like they were ready and waiting. how long did it take peter to detect the criminal after the trailer showed up here? and in that time the fbi and the cops were waiting to pounce. that was quick work dont you think? The whole timing stinks inho.
Randy rocked