Merry Christmas my great friends!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rockermel
Cool Member

Merry Christmas my great friends!!

Post by rockermel »

Hi mates..how are u all? Well I have been going through so much this year..my oldest son who has Down Syndrome just got out of the hospital with a bad case of pnuemonia. He has really had a rough time since August. He is now living in a fantastic residential group home with 4 other disabled adults--I love this place & they take such awesome care of him! I will see him Christmas Eve where mom & I will take presents to him & pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch..for everyone and staff in the house :)

So, I have been dealing with him being gone & it has really been hard to accept. I will graduate from college on January 10. I am not sure if the degree I will receive will help me get a job with our economic times..we shall see.

So much more to chat about but I must go for now..here are some recent pics of me..talk to u soon!! Happy Holidays everyone..rock it loud n' proud into 2009 n' forever!!

Much love always,
Melissa
oxoxo
Attachments
Mom &amp;amp; I experiencing photo booth fun at my half-sister's wedding<br />November 07, 2008
Mom &amp; I experiencing photo booth fun at my half-sister's wedding
November 07, 2008
Me &amp;amp; my youngest son Travis (age 13 1/2)<br />Thanksgiving 2008<br />11.27.08
Me &amp; my youngest son Travis (age 13 1/2)
Thanksgiving 2008
Melissa (age 42 1/2) &amp;amp; my 2nd cousin, Mya (5 1/2 months)<br />11.27.08 Thanksgiving
Melissa (age 42 1/2) &amp; my 2nd cousin, Mya (5 1/2 months)
11.27.08 Thanksgiving
goodbye to all the best
I guess that we'll meet
we'll meet in the end
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Melly66/1294-oz-blizzard-ran-0000.jpg[/img]
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Mel

Godbless you. I love the pictures and from a man who has eaten pizza every day since he was 15....:) I understand your lovely sons love of Pizza!

Happy Christmasxx

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Re: Merry Christmas my great friends!!

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Mellllllllllllllllll :D

It's been so long, Its good to see you here again! :) Hope all is better now!

Always look to the future Mel :) don't let anything drag you down! :)

I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year! :)

Simon xxxx
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

MEL!!! I'm so glad that you like the place he is in. I've been keeping you in my thoughts, so I'm glad he is getting better.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Mel, my love to you and the family and remeber we will always be here for you when you get the time to stop by to say hello. You will always remain very welcome here :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Mel and all of the gang @ ultimaterhoads You have a great Christmas and good luck with your job seeking for the New year all the best for 2009 Love yall Shaun XXXXX