Oddest Nativity scene EVER

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oddest Nativity scene EVER

Post by Trigger »

I love Nativity scenes and even though I am an atheist love to see the baby Jesus with Mary inthe stable with the Kings and the animals.
When I have been in Bethlehem I always make a point of visiting the birthplace, its an amazing place and even I feel something special when I stand in front of the star that marks the spot.
Today I saw a lovely Nativity It was in a private garden and was very big indeed! BUT it was all there the crib with the infant ,Mary, the Kings, sheep, a Donkey,Shepards.
I loved it but then I noticed a large Scooby Doo behind the sheep! I could not stop laughing it really cheered me up! :lol: After all the reading I have done on Christianity and Arab history I hadn't realised that Scooby Doo was present at the birth of our Lord, you learn something new everyday.

It made me wonder, what is the weirdest thing any of yopu have seen in a Nativity Scene?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
delve

Post by delve »

Hey Trigger, that would be pretty funny to see scuby there. Back in the day i saw a nativity scene that had one of those "little people" in the crib as baby Jesus. Not as outragous but odd.