Post by NicDots »

EVHHH suckkzz BBAALLLzzz!111!! PWNEDZ.

;)
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Well shit:
http://www.van-halen.net/forum/showthre ... #post77218

Poor guy. I hope he can get his shit together. He's got a son to live for.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

NicDots wrote:Well shit:
http://www.van-halen.net/forum/showthre ... #post77218

Poor guy. I hope he can get his shit together. He's got a son to live for.
God damnit! :cry:
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

God, I feel so bad for him. Seriously. That is just really sad.
I totally believe that alcoholism is a disease. Anyone who says it's not has clearly never been drunk to the point of puking or woken up the next day totally sick.
An alcoholic does that EVERYNIGHT.
Anyone who puts themselves through such torture is messed up in the head and needs help...FAST.

Get well soon, Ed!
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

NicDots wrote:God, I feel so bad for him. Seriously. That is just really sad.
I totally believe that alcoholism is a disease. Anyone who says it's not has clearly never been drunk to the point of puking or woken up the next day totally sick.
Anyone who puts themselves through such torture is messed up in the head and needs help...FAST.

Get well soon, Ed!
Nic, i appreciate what your saying and i can see what your saying. But I guess your right when i think about it in more detail. He'll be back.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

NicDots wrote:EVHHH suckkzz BBAALLLzzz!111!! PWNEDZ. ;)
NicDots wrote:God, I feel so bad for him. Seriously. That is just really sad.

Get well soon, Ed!
Quite the swing in moods there Nic :roll:

As for that link, I always find it interesting when a "source" is quoted. Just tell us who the fuck said it so we know if it's true. Damn.
The New York Times wrote: Because the rock guitarist Eddie Van Halen, below, is undergoing tests for an unspecified medical problem, his band, Van Halen, has rescheduled four concerts. The March 3 Dallas show was rescheduled for April 24, the March 5 Cincinnati show for April 22, the March 7 Raleigh, N.C., show for April 13, and the March 9 Baltimore show for April 15, Billboard reported. Mr. Van Halen, 53, has dealt with cancer and alcohol in the past, but according to a statement released by the tour promoter, Live Nation, his physician said Mr. Van Halen was “undergoing a battery of comprehensive medical tests to determine a defined diagnosis and recommended medical procedures.â€Â
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Dude, it was a joke. No need for the :roll: .

I really hate that one icon. It's seriously my least favorite thing in the world.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So sorry I meant to use this one: :wink:
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

:lol:
Alright, I like that one just fine.

But really that :roll: reminds me of my Sunday School teaching days. I HATE IT when people roll their eyes at me or anyone really. It's just such a huge sign of disrespect and disregard. Not to mention quite a few high posters at .tk do it and that makes me dislike it even more!! :lol:
siro_angel
Mass Poster

Post by siro_angel »

NicDots wrote::lol:

But really that :roll: reminds me of my Sunday School teaching days. I HATE IT when people roll their eyes at me or anyone really. It's just such a huge sign of disrespect and disregard. Not to mention quite a few high posters at .tk do it and that makes me dislike it even more!! :lol:
*acts like a child*

Bu... bu... BUT! It's fun to roll your eyes.. gives them excersise.. ^_^ only joking, i know what ya mean, i hate it when people roll their eyes at me makes me feel worthless..

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote::lol:

LMAO

I hate the bloody wink icon for the same reason. It makes me want to break someones neck LMAO (well not literally).

An example...

"Nicole I think this thread was posted earlier if you use the search fuction
:wink: "

In other words I am a smug tosser and you are on the wrong track again.

By the way (on camera) Hi mum and anyone else voyeuring

Evil Matt :twisted: :twisted: :D :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Dan wrote:He's having a string of off days sadly. Either he is as drunk as he has ever been or something seriously wrong medically is going on.

Extremely hard to watch. The Eruption clip just about made me cry. :(
+1

i never like seeing people fall from grace, so to speak :(
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Matthew wrote:
I hate the bloody wink icon for the same reason. It makes me want to break someones neck LMAO (well not literally).

:wink:

*please dont kill me*

Rob
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

rice_pudding wrote:
Matthew wrote:

:wink:

*please dont kill me*
Rob
My worst one (from my own childhood)

"Matthew..I am not angry...I am dissappointed"

I said to Frank at the film forum a couple of months back. Beat me with a stick, hit me...but not the dissapointment!!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt