Anyone got...

Talk about bootlegs, request bootlegs, and trade bootlegs here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rocky_rhoads

Anyone got...

Post by rocky_rhoads »

Anyone got Little Dolls on video????
rocky_rhoads

Post by rocky_rhoads »

or Believer or Little Dolls there was one more but I forgot it
rocky_rhoads

Post by rocky_rhoads »

I just remembered it its called something like you looking at me looking at you thanx
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

As an extra treat!

besides the the audio file of 'You Looking At Me' provided above

We at UR have all the live versions of that song available in our freeaudio section with all the songs from the show they were recorded at!

So dig through RR and have fun you will also find many more Ozzy/Randy live shows

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

You know, I don't seem to see the post I made to this thread with the link to the song...

I know it was here last night, any explanation as to why you deleted it?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

When I wrote my reply it showed you as the writer of my post! I deleted it hours later when I noticed what had happened then re posted it, why we should both have had problems is odd to me as well. :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:When I wrote my reply it showed you as the writer of my post! I deleted it hours later when I noticed what had happened then re posted it, why we should both have had problems is odd to me as well. :?
Works for me...

I guess "rocky_rhoads" can do a little searching and find this stuff easily enough...
rocky_rhoads

Post by rocky_rhoads »

ok ive looked in the free audio section and i found believer but not little dolls are u sure its in there? oh and i forgot to ask about diary of a madman aswell do u have that one?
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Had he lived they would have played that and other songs eventually.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Geo Sav wrote:Had he lived they would have played that and other songs eventually.
I recon he didn't play a load of them because a lot of them have 2 guitars. It would be really hard to play the We've Got the Magic chorus with one guitar which is why i've never heard that live. You Can't Kill Rock and Roll has a lot of guitars as well, I heard it was 7.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Ell wrote:
Geo Sav wrote:Had he lived they would have played that and other songs eventually.
I recon he didn't play a load of them because a lot of them have 2 guitars. It would be really hard to play the We've Got the Magic chorus with one guitar which is why i've never heard that live. You Can't Kill Rock and Roll has a lot of guitars as well, I heard it was 7.
I heard it was 11 guitar parts...
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

RockyRhoads wrote:
Ell wrote:
Thats what is so amazing about Randy, although he worked hard on the production of the albums when it came to playing live it was just him up on stage and he was even better.
Randy rocked
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

RockyRhoads wrote:
Ell wrote:
:lol: Wow. Who knew you could record 11 guitar parts and still make it sound awesome. If you listen out a lot of the guitar parts are just playing harmonics and stuff to build up an atmosphere. Randy's a very clever guitarist. But still, 11. That's a huge amount of guitar parts.
watersfootball

Re: Anyone got...

Post by watersfootball »

Randy never preformed little dolls or diary of a madman live