RR / QR memorabilia for sale

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rorygfan

RR / QR memorabilia for sale

Post by rorygfan »

I various items I have held on to for years. I have a black T-shirt from 1978. Starwood, 3 nights. Some ticket stubs- Beverly Hills Ramada Inn, Starwood QR/Eulogy Dec 28-30, longhorn theatre 77, and Randy's business card he gave me. Make me an offer- wadesmother at gmail.com. Thanks.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: RR / QR memorabilia for sale

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Roryg any chance you could photograph your individual items and post them up on here ?. I'd be interested in seeing them cheers...
Spaceace60

Re: RR / QR memorabilia for sale

Post by Spaceace60 »

I have 2 RR autographs forsale ive held this and tons of others(most since late 70's/early 80's!) but I also lost a bunch of autographs while in the Marines! IMPORTANT: REWARD for lost a bunch of autographs I lost in the Phillipines(1983/84) while on barracks duty "B"company USMC incl ones from this USO tour(it was huge!) Cheap Trick,Kansas,Pablo Cruise,Pat Simmons(Doobie Bros)!! I lost them when I transferred back to states they were beautifully done on wood plaques trimmed in fine gold around autographs and coated in clear urethane! one plaque was of late great Randy Rhoads(OZZY) and some other that may incl RUSH,Loverboy and ??? been too many yrs! this has haunted me like a death in the family if anyone has any info regarding these please contact me asap!! Jim Morrison (814)493-7199 email spaceace60@yahoo.com THANKS for looking! (814)493-7199