SIGNED COPY BLIZZARD OF OZ LP

This is the place to discuss and show your Randy Rhoads collectables.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

sandman11

SIGNED COPY BLIZZARD OF OZ LP

Post by sandman11 »

Hi Guys, I live in Liverpool UK and am finally getting rid of the vinyl. I have a signed copy of Blizzard of Ozz LP JET LP 234 1980. It was signed for me by the band at the Liverpool Royal Court Theater 26th September 1980 just after it was released.
I originally came on here in 2011 and also listed it on ebay but I withdrew it for sale as there was some funny business going on: very soon after I listed it another signed copy appeared as a listing ( too co-incidental in my opinion) Then someone began messing round with the bids on my copy they would bid and then withdraw the bid. I will be listing it with a minimum value of £250 but if there is anything strange with the bidding I will withdraw it again.
Attachments
blizzoz (8).JPG
blizzoz (9).JPG
blizzoz (6).JPG
blizzoz (5).JPG
blizzoz (7).JPG
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: SIGNED COPY BLIZZARD OF OZ LP

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have had many original signed albums programmes and other items from Ozzy Randy Rhoads Bob Daisley etc and i can honestly say that the Randy and Lee signatures have been added to this album. Look how shaky Randy's is, it looks like it has been wrote then corrected, or did he sign this in a darkened room ?. Lee Kerslake's is close but not fluid. I would say Bob's and Ozzy's are correct but even Bob's looks too solid in ink with no lighter connections and less pressure on the pen etc. Possibly these have been traced as they are not smooth flowing. So if you are true to your word and you did collect these signatures did you witness them being signed back in 1980 ?.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Randy's sig looks like he tried to do 2 in the same place or someone tried to trace over it

Very interesting
sandman11

Post by sandman11 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 pm I have had many original signed albums programmes and other items from Ozzy Randy Rhoads Bob Daisley etc and i can honestly say that the Randy and Lee signatures have been added to this album. Look how shaky Randy's is, it looks like it has been wrote then corrected, or did he sign this in a darkened room ?. Lee Kerslake's is close but not fluid. I would say Bob's and Ozzy's are correct but even Bob's looks too solid in ink with no lighter connections and less pressure on the pen etc. Possibly these have been traced as they are not smooth flowing. So if you are true to your word and you did collect these signatures did you witness them being signed back in 1980 ?.
I’d forgotten I’d posted this but here we go years later. GUITARIDOL5882 everything you say is conspiracy theory and utterly wrong which part of ‘it was signed for me by the band’ don’t you understand? The band signed it personally FOR ME at the stage door in Liverpool on the date stated. It is 100% genuine or if you like 10000% genuine. The reason signatures are shaky? I was holding the album standing up when the guys signed it. Have you tried that with a ballpoint pen? Have you tried writing on a shiny surface with a ballpoint pen? Sometimes ythey don’t write properly and you have to go over what you’ve written. You cannot honestly say signatures have been added because you have no connection to the album and haven’t seen it. I have. They signed it for me in person. So forget the idea you know more about it than me. You don’t. It’s 100% genuine signed by all the band. I still have it. So put that in you pipe and smoke it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You've still got it HA... HA. Surprise suprise it's bogus and shit..Where have you been the last 8 years in a fkn coma.