*GUEST SHOW* 04.22.81 Towson (Ended)

Promote your own website, forum, myspace, blog etc!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

*GUEST SHOW* 04.22.81 Towson (Ended)

Post by skezza »

Here is a selection of the Towson show performed on the 22nd April 1981. This show has been remastered to the best of my ability. This was the first USA show.

I am afraid you missed the download deadline, but do not worry, it will be back ;). Please read the feedback on the show below.

We may change the link every so often to avoid leechers. Sorry if your in the middle of the download and it dies. We will probably change every 2 - 3 hours.

Please post in all our other sections :D as well.
Last edited by skezza on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

What a fantastic download. Really good quality as well, and the first show to be performed in the USA. Really enjoyed it. thanks Skezza + Trigger. :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This download is a selection of songs from the show at the Towson Centre. This was the first show Randy played in the USA with Ozzy and was the first live show with Rudy Sarzo & Tommy Aldridge.

It is also worth noting that this was the first time Believer and Flying High Again were played live.

This is one of the best shows around and is important to Randys history as it was the first time he played in his home country and was the start of Ozzy's quest to conquer America as a solo act.

In case you're not sure what happened next......he made it!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Great show and great quality..Thanks Skezza and Trigger!
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1 2 3 4!!!!!!!!!... I CAN'T HEAR YOU..I WANT YOU TO SCREAM THE FUCKING ROOF OFF!!!!

Excuse my french
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

SSCCHWWEETTT!!!!
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

This is definately one of the coolest things about this site!!!! There are others....don't get me wrong!!! :lol: Keep up the great work guys....it's very much appreciated.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
vchild

Post by vchild »

hey great post nice to hear it :D
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Downloading it right now thanx.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

SixPounder wrote:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1 2 3 4!!!!!!!!!... I CAN'T HEAR YOU..I WANT YOU TO SCREAM THE FUCKING ROOF OFF!!!!

Excuse my french
Your French was fine!! :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.