See Rhoads' Front Man Like Never Before

Promote your own website, forum, myspace, blog etc!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

eaglerock1231

See Rhoads' Front Man Like Never Before

Post by eaglerock1231 »

“GOD BLESS OZZY OSBOURNE” BRINGS THE STORY & MUSIC OF “THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS” TO THE BIG SCREEN

Presented by NCM Fathom, Omniverse Vision and Eagle Rock Entertainment, "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne" is an exclusive in-theater Fathom event that will be broadcast to more than 400 movie theaters nationwide on Wednesday, August 24 and Monday, August 29 - 2011 at 7:30 p.m. (local time). Shot over the course of three years, audiences will experience the life story of Ozzy, as seen through the eyes of his youngest child, producer/filmmaker, Jack Osbourne, who worked alongside directors Mike Fleiss and Mike Piscitelli.

Tickets for God Bless Ozzy Osbourne are available at participating theater box offices and online at http://www.FathomEvents.com. For a complete list of theater locations and prices, visit the NCM Fathom website (theaters and participants are subject to change).

“This is the most honest portrait of my father. I set out to tell the truth - regardless of how raw it might be - and I think we accomplished just that,” said Jack Osbourne.