Legends of Rock n' Roll

Promote your own website, forum, myspace, blog etc!

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Legends of Rock n' Roll

Post by Axeman1956 »

Me and a few friends got together to bring a decent sized crowd of people to a website we call "Legends of Rock N' Roll". We made the website a day ago, and are still editing it. I have finished my section of the website. I am covering 70's and 80's era rock. My friend is doing Thrash, Rap Metal, and Rush. My other friend is doing Modern rock. We need website Administrators and Moderators.
We hope you sign up for this website and keep it alive. If you need to contact me, message me here, or register on the site and message me there.
Please join- URL- http://legendsofrocknroll.webs.com/
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legends of Rock n' Roll

Post by Trigger »

I just took a look at the site and it looks really good, you are welcome to use information from here regarding Randy or the Ozzy band. We have lots of info on the different Ozzy bands with a good coveridge of the early Ozz' band.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.