Existing Ozzy boot with Alex Skolnick ?

The guitarists of the Ozzy Osbourne band who never recorded with him.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

polka

Post by polka »

joe holmes nailed the solos note for note like you said but i found him lacking in his sound and image as well
kisag
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

it feels like he's trying too much to be like his predecessors :?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Stiltzkin wrote:it feels like he's trying too much to be like his predecessors :?
This is something you didn't get with any of the people who joined to play drums.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Trigger wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:it feels like he's trying too much to be like his predecessors :?
This is something you didn't get with any of the people who joined to play drums.
True.
I don't think Randy Castillo(for example) had the
intentions to sound like Lee, Tommy or Carmine.
Crazybooger666

Re: Existing Ozzy boot with Alex Skolnick ?

Post by Crazybooger666 »

Does anyone have any bootlegs of the Ozzy show Alex Skolnick did in the UK. Also I need to find Randy's final recorded show. Not some knock off. I am wiling to trade. My email is crazybooger2007 at yahoo
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Crazybooger666 wrote:Does anyone have any bootlegs of the Ozzy show Alex Skolnick did in the UK. Also I need to find Randy's final recorded show. Not some knock off. I am wiling to trade. My email is crazybooger2007 at yahoo
Randy's last known recorded show was El Paso 1982 and that is available in our audio section.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

WEll, its exactly why i Like JOe holmes because he stay true to the original.. I love that over a guy who put his Stamp (Zakk wylde) on it with his pinch crap everywhere.