Matt ...Could you !!

The guitarists of the Ozzy Osbourne band who never recorded with him.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Matt ...Could you !!

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matt do you still have the file saved from the last Bernie Torme interview ?. Thats the Q's & A's one that the members LOL! i said MEMBERS "How childish" :wink: Did Bernie give you a date for his return visit to the guitar centre..?
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Shaun

Yes I am thrilled he will be coming on the 8th of December. In fact it is RR themed week as we have Janet Robin coming the last Sunday of November and then Bernie the following Saturday.

Just posted the questions again...what a legend Bernie is. The most humble name musican I have met.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Matthew wrote:Hi Shaun

Yes I am thrilled he will be coming on the 8th of December. In fact it is RR themed week as we have Janet Robin coming the last Sunday of November and then Bernie the following Saturday.

Just posted the questions again...what a legend Bernie is. The most humble name musican I have met.

Matt
Cheers Matt.. who is Janet Robin ? its not a name i'm familiar with ??
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Shaun

She was Randy's only female pupil and now has quite a good music career too.

Here is her site
http://www.janetrobin.com/

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt