A message from 'Rhoadies'

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

A message from 'Rhoadies'

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Rhoadies wrote:Delores is doing fine and is Still teaching today from her home while Kelle runs Musonia!
She & the Family would like to Thank All of You for being devoted & Loyal Fans in helping to keep Randy's Memory Alive & Well!

The Rhoads Family are well aware of the fact that the Fans would Love to see more of Randy from the 'Family's' point of view. As was their intention with the 'Dakota Films' Documentary. Unfortunately Peter Margolis put an end to that with dishonesty & underhandedness. It has been a long time coming, but patience is a Virtue & you will be rewarded. Big things coming from the Family in the near future that is Most Definitely worth the wait!!
For the record, I added the emphasis to the last sentence.

Anyone care to speculate?
Attachments
998075_558474337547330_2111919425_n.jpg
hansolo
Mass Poster

Re: A message from 'Rhoadies'

Post by hansolo »

You must be talking about the 2014 RR Edition Humvee, right? It has a polka-dot finish.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Sounds like a statement made to pacify fans indefinitely. Sorry to be cynical, but I will truly believe it when I see it. At that time, I will give credit where it's due. Until then, thanks, but I'm not holding my breath. Way too many times fans have been let down.

Not to say we are owed anything as fans, but don't throw a statement like this out there and not back it up.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

"In case your bored with RR, (we) are now hoping the rest of us can be welcomed as Rockstars!!. What is this...yeah RR was a rockstar, Delores was a school music teacher, Kelle Rhoads was a failed musician walking in the shadow of his bro for stardom and his sister was a down on her luck girl who met a wealthy guy with a wine making business and happily ever after".
I may sound like i'm being an ungrateful fan. But the main reason i'm a RR fan is for this one reason only, the guitarist Randy fkn Rhoads and i don't need to see the family tree to know who his relatives and family are. Like me having to love Jason Bonham and his sister and wife because John Bonzo Bonham has passed on... Have i missed something or am i going down the righteous path ?.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

I would say this is less about the family, and more about an obsessed nut case that has told the family the fans want more.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

rhoads56 wrote:I would say this is less about the family, and more about an obsessed nut case that has told the family the fans want more.
Did I miss something?
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Well, I guess time will tell.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:"In case your bored with RR, (we) are now hoping the rest of us can be welcomed as Rockstars!!. What is this...yeah RR was a rockstar, Delores was a school music teacher, Kelle Rhoads was a failed musician walking in the shadow of his bro for stardom and his sister was a down on her luck girl who met a wealthy guy with a wine making business and happily ever after".
I may sound like i'm being an ungrateful fan. But the main reason i'm a RR fan is for this one reason only, the guitarist Randy fkn Rhoads and i don't need to see the family tree to know who his relatives and family are. Like me having to love Jason Bonham and his sister and wife because John Bonzo Bonham has passed on... Have i missed something or am i going down the righteous path ?.

Your comments are not critical,they are cruel and personal.What has the family done to you to warrant this?Maybe you have deeper issues and think they owe you something.I would think for bizarre/dangerous fanatics like you they have nothing to say or offer-nor should they.I dont know if youre psychotic or immature but its one of those.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

rhoads56 wrote:I would say this is less about the family, and more about an obsessed nut case that has told the family the fans want more.
Could you elaborate?

I'm just making a comment to continue to raise my post count high enough to displace Trigger.
RRforeveRR

Post by RRforeveRR »

I agree.

I cannot fathom why Randy has this draw about him- not in terms of whom is a better or more refined fan by their tastes and/or purchases- but straight up sociopathic, one track minded people that seemingly cannot fathom reality versus their fantasy. Granted that Randy continues to remain appealing for reasons outside of his talent, but he also seems to have this draw on people that cannot function without invoking him somehow. Not talking about the family here as they obviously are connected to him - but more along the lines of people that are within the elusive "inner circle" that appears to really be a circle they can't seem to part from almost literally physically running in -- as in their lives have no meaning otherwise.

I think that made sense! lol
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

oth wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:"In case your bored with RR, (we) are now hoping the rest of us can be welcomed as Rockstars!!. What is this...yeah RR was a rockstar, Delores was a school music teacher, Kelle Rhoads was a failed musician walking in the shadow of his bro for stardom and his sister was a down on her luck girl who met a wealthy guy with a wine making business and happily ever after".

Your comments are not critical,they are cruel and personal.What has the family done to you to warrant this?Maybe you have deeper issues and think they owe you something.I would think for bizarre/dangerous fanatics like you they have nothing to say or offer-nor should they.I dont know if youre psychotic or immature but its one of those.
I would have agree oth. Guitaridol, your comment above just comes across as a lunatic rant.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

RRforeveRR wrote:
I agree.

I cannot fathom why Randy has this draw about him- not in terms of whom is a better or more refined fan by their tastes and/or purchases- but straight up sociopathic, one track minded people that seemingly cannot fathom reality versus their fantasy. Granted that Randy continues to remain appealing for reasons outside of his talent, but he also seems to have this draw on people that cannot function without invoking him somehow. Not talking about the family here as they obviously are connected to him - but more along the lines of people that are within the elusive "inner circle" that appears to really be a circle they can't seem to part from almost literally physically running in -- as in their lives have no meaning otherwise.

I think that made sense! lol
That is exactly what I meant. :)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

OK my statement may offend and come across as 'psycopathic' i'll break it down. The comments about the family are true Mrs Rhoads is the only one who is sincere she has been a flame carrier for Randy since he passed. Over time as she has grown older, the flame has been passed to both Kelle and Kathy. But to me they are not good ambassadors, alot of fans say this, it's not just me. Remember they are his brother and sister and they have to keep up a good image and not come over as people who couldn't give a toss about the fans. I don't want anything from them as a fan but in 31 years what have 'they' as a family done to put a mark on Randy's future or a legacy. A legacy to me sounds more then just celebrating his death and birthday. An over priced guitar is ok if your a lottery winner,or in the case of Karl Sandoval selling a guitar that he 'helped' too design but 'some' fans say his name is not worthy to be associated with the PDV now. Which to me is like saying Jim Marshall's name should be taking from every amplifier. The Rhoads name is nothing more then a name and as a fan of RR i don't see why i should bow down to them. Kelle has always loved the limelight and uses it to help promote himself. I've heard he didn't get on really that well with Randy as a brother, when he was alive. Which i can understand not all brothers have a great bond. Kathy is very much the same but she isn't as 'self' promoting as Kelle she is a bit more sincere and 'quiet'. If she wasn't on the scene people would ask questions to why she hasn't showed up at the memorial etc. I'll not mention the wine, but you know my view on that. Me i'm no different to the next fan... i laugh at the obsessive fans who let RR rule their lives. Me i'm just a guy who comes here and leaves material, links and posts on a regular basis. If it wasn't for me and a few others this site would be dead. Let's just see what the family have planned ..Kathy did mention in that interview clip, they had visions of doing something exciting for 'us' the fans. I'm just curious to what it will be. Everything that has came out in the last few years has ended up in court or being, slagged, bashed or banned. The only exception is Bob Daisley's book which i'm reading now... me i'd like to think i'm on the righteous path as a fan but my views will be looked upon as obsessive or psychotic... Come on FFS chose your words wisely. I'll be camping out in Delores front garden next...
meadsie

Post by meadsie »

+1 Idol,

Totally agree with you.

There is nothing "Psychotic" about that statement, nor is it attacking the Rhoads Family.

Simply a fan who in his words is stating how it is. And no - doubt a fair number of fans will agree.

My bet is it will be a Full Concert in HD1080p, filmed on an iPhone, that comes with a free bottle of wine, A set of "Rhoads" guitar strings and is a limited run of 20000. Yours for $15000 :)

Please before anyone starts attacking me - that last sentence was obviously said in jest!

I am intrigued by their claim - and I hope it is worth while. I really do, I have a lot of respect for Delores and Kathy, not so much for Kelle.

No doubt it will still be slagged off by the fans though as not being "Enough" as the fans are and never will be satisfied. Lets just admit it.

Richard
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

But the main reason i'm a RR fan is for this one reason only, the guitarist Randy fkn Rhoads and i don't need to see the family tree to know who his relatives and family are.
Hardly the words of an obsessed nut case.
Its the comments in response to this one that seem obsessive.

Seriously.