Ozzy showin Daisley some love on his Boneyard channel..

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Astral Plane

Ozzy showin Daisley some love on his Boneyard channel..

Post by Astral Plane »

He was talking about writing songs during the early days, Said Bob Daisley wrote some great lyrics for those albums. It was definitely recent (lots of studdering etc)
Little things like that keep me thinking positive about a Southhampton, and or holy grail release someday.
Or maybe even some "lost footage" from a show on the 1980 tour.
The_Scratch

Re: Ozzy showin Daisley some love on his Boneyard channel..

Post by The_Scratch »

Unfortunate that Ozzy is really just a showpiece for his own name... with others pulling the strings. I strongly doubt there is any real issues with Ozzy and Daisley, its the people who sell his name. Just plotical business nonsense.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

The_Scratch wrote:Unfortunate that Ozzy is really just a showpiece for his own name... with others pulling the strings. I strongly doubt there is any real issues with Ozzy and Daisley, its the people who sell his name. Just polotical business nonsense.
I would agree with that, 100%
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

The Sharon Brand is way more powerful than the Ozzy Brand. Not gonna hate on her though, because she is a genius when it comes to marketing, PR, etc. Just wish she'd let Ozzy and Bob heal the rift.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I think too much water has gone under the bridge to even consider them being negotiable. The guy should praise him and give him some thanks, don't bite off the hand that pays you. as far as Mrs O goes, she is all the above but a nasty piece of work. I just don't like the way she operates.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Bob probably doesn't have a problem with Ozzy knowing that that Ozzy isn't the legal business guy in charge. Like, no use arguing about the price of bread to the girl at the counter.