Kelle Rhoads Speaks from Birthday Celebration

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

oth
Mass Poster

Re: Kelle Rhoads Speaks from Birthday Celebration

Post by oth »

CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:

And in the scheme of things, my opinion has no bearing on what the Rhoads family says or does - neither does yours. I frankly could care less what they do; I'm a fan of the music and Randy, nothing more. In no instance did I say that my opinion had any effect on what the family does/did. What I find arrogant are your asinine comments, which you must think make you some great defender of Randy's honor or something. THAT'S deluded thinking, and makes you look like some sort of zealot, especially when someone is just expressing an opinion, one that I think is worded reasonably and with temperance.

In the end, the next time you think something is "moronic", look no further than your own posts in this thread, which are laced with vulgarity, and to use your own word, "classless".
Ok,the above quote is classic.
The below is a gem also.

"I could care less what Kelle, or the rest of the family does. Pardon me for stating the obvious that people close to Randy have an agenda! If you read my earlier post, I said that I thought people close to Randy did have some positive elements - did I say that his entire family has questionable motives? Further to that, I expressed a personal opinion about not wanting to meet those close to Randy "

I dont defend the family.What i do is not to comment on them.Randy was part of their family not your disturbed,creepy fanaticism.You might not care about the family but they are people with feelings.They also care about the image of randy and how that is conveyed.You prove their point and concerns.That is why they shouldnt participate in online forums.Lastly you neither would not talk crap to them face to face.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
oth wrote:I remember i was bashing romeorose relentlessly and then his momentary friend kg started bashing me but i didnt respond to him,i took the high road and just bashed romerose more :)

oth, that just made me crack up, thanks for that!
romeorose was a good laugh.im sures he s morphed onto something else on other forums.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

oth wrote:romeorose was a good laugh.im sures he s morphed onto something else on other forums.
Last year I heard he was running for mayor in Austin, Texas. Go figure...

I wouldn't read too much into Kelle's video. A party is going to get you vamped up and saying things you probably would wish you could take back. Especially if they are out of context. Remember, parties don't last 10 minutes in the real world, only on youtube.
Last edited by RR-ElectricAngel on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

oth wrote:
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:

And in the scheme of things, my opinion has no bearing on what the Rhoads family says or does - neither does yours. I frankly could care less what they do; I'm a fan of the music and Randy, nothing more. In no instance did I say that my opinion had any effect on what the family does/did. What I find arrogant are your asinine comments, which you must think make you some great defender of Randy's honor or something. THAT'S deluded thinking, and makes you look like some sort of zealot, especially when someone is just expressing an opinion, one that I think is worded reasonably and with temperance.

In the end, the next time you think something is "moronic", look no further than your own posts in this thread, which are laced with vulgarity, and to use your own word, "classless".
Ok,the above quote is classic.
The below is a gem also.

"I could care less what Kelle, or the rest of the family does. Pardon me for stating the obvious that people close to Randy have an agenda! If you read my earlier post, I said that I thought people close to Randy did have some positive elements - did I say that his entire family has questionable motives? Further to that, I expressed a personal opinion about not wanting to meet those close to Randy "

I dont defend the family.What i do is not to comment on them.Randy was part of their family not your disturbed,creepy fanaticism.You might not care about the family but they are people with feelings.They also care about the image of randy and how that is conveyed.You prove their point and concerns.That is why they shouldnt participate in online forums.Lastly you neither would not talk crap to them face to face.
Haha! You are a piece of work, Oth. My "disturbed, creepy fanaticism"? Hardly. This from the guy that went off on me a few posts earlier! The way you are carrying on, you would think that I had said something absolutely dreadful, not simply stating an opinion. YOU are the one who is creepy, fanatical, and sorta weird about this whole thing. It amazes me the venom that you spew because you did not like something I said, and how you like to take what I've said and run with it, presuming to put words in my mouth, and to give your own spin on what I say.

I also love how you try to paint it like I'm some cold, heartless person who can't tell that Randy was a person and that his family are people too. Really? I can understand them being concerned with Randy's image - who wouldn't want to caretake a loved one's memory and legacy? It's how its been handled, Randy being a public figure, that some people (not just me) find sad. You're completely missing the point of my saying they can do what they like - it's their right - but people need to expect some criticism when things like Kelle's video pop up. I know you'll jump right in there and defend Kelle (you already have, and whatever - it is what it is) but criticism is a fact of life. As a fan, I feel I am owed nothing...but I do reserve the right to think what I will about the situation and how things are handled, just as you do. And I do empathize with people on a personal level, by the way...just thought you should know, as I'm being painted as a villain by you.

As far as saying that I think Randy's legacy has been mishandled to someone's face, absolutely I would. However, I would be polite enough to say this only if I was asked. Unlike some fans (ie you), I would have some tact, and would not rush up to someone expressly for the purpose of saying this. I'm someone who believes in speaking their mind (and using it) for good reason. To imply that I'd be deliberately mean and disrespectful is quite the presumption on your part, based solely on my posts in this thread, though not a surprise, given the ferocity you've shown about someone who said something you didn't like.

I find it very interesting the response evoked from you over a post that simply said I didn't wish to meet those close to Randy.

And here we are.

In the end, Oth, we disagree, which is just fine. It's the fervor with which you've decided to tackle this topic and lash out at me which makes me scratch my head. I've always contended that those who can't reasonably debate a topic default back to mudslinging, and you've proved me right!
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

CanuckRhoadsFan wrote: I find it very interesting the response evoked from you over a post that simply said I didn't wish to meet those close to Randy.
And here you are writing PARAGRAPH's and laced with plenty of mudslinging!!!You contradict yourself repeatedly.You dont know what debate is.Are you out of your teens yet?
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

"As far as saying that I think Randy's legacy has been mishandled to someone's face, absolutely I would. However, I would be polite enough to say this only if I was asked. Unlike some fans (ie you), I would have some tact, and would not rush up to someone expressly for the purpose of saying this. I'm someone who believes in speaking their mind (and using it) for good reason. To imply that I'd be deliberately mean and disrespectful is quite the presumption on your part, based solely on my posts in this thread, though not a surprise, given the ferocity you've shown about someone who said something you didn't like. "

Firstly,you would never,ever have the balls to say to Kelles,Kathy,Delores face what you have muttered here.Youre a classless wimp.Your statement about me not having tact is completely nonsensical since your are the moron making disparaging comments about the family-not me.You're also challenging romeoroses throne-be careful there! :roll:
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

oth wrote:
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote: I find it very interesting the response evoked from you over a post that simply said I didn't wish to meet those close to Randy.
And here you are writing PARAGRAPH's and laced with plenty of mudslinging!!!You contradict yourself repeatedly.You dont know what debate is.Are you out of your teens yet?
Well, as you insist on mudslinging, here we are again! I contradict myself repeatedly? I think you need to reread posts. And as far as my age (which really has nothing to do with this, and it is kind of random that you brought up), I'm in my thirties - old enough to know when I'm debating an idiot like yourself. Seriously, Oth, you need to learn that there are other opinions out there other than yours. I don't see that happening, though, sadly.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Anyway... Helluva video huh?

Lets get back on topic.

I want one of those bow-ties!!!
Live Life Stronger Than Death
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

oth wrote:"As far as saying that I think Randy's legacy has been mishandled to someone's face, absolutely I would. However, I would be polite enough to say this only if I was asked. Unlike some fans (ie you), I would have some tact, and would not rush up to someone expressly for the purpose of saying this. I'm someone who believes in speaking their mind (and using it) for good reason. To imply that I'd be deliberately mean and disrespectful is quite the presumption on your part, based solely on my posts in this thread, though not a surprise, given the ferocity you've shown about someone who said something you didn't like. "

Firstly,you would never,ever have the balls to say to Kelles,Kathy,Delores face what you have muttered here.Youre a classless wimp.Your statement about me not having tact is completely nonsensical since your are the moron making disparaging comments about the family-not me.You're also challenging romeoroses throne-be careful there! :roll:
And here you go with the name calling and mudslinging yet again!

Look, I stand by my statement, and you disagree. Fine. Frankly, this whole discussion is getting a bit boring, as you cannot even accept the fact that someone else has an opinion. It's not like I'm asking you to validate my opinion. I don't care whether you agree or not.

I'm really tired of trying to have a discussion with someone whose knee jerk reactions make them incapable of a reasonable debate. So with that, I will just bow out of this thread, which you seem to feel you are the only one that has a right to respond to. It's my sincere hope that one day you may be able to see someone else's opinion, not just your own narrow, linear one.

Lastly, nice try with the Romeorose comment, btw. Once again proves my point about your default being name calling. Classy.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Lets try this again lol......

Anyway... Helluva video huh?

Lets get back on topic.

I want one of those bow-ties!!!
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

If you two want to fight, take it up with the pms. Or at least in the Off Topic area.

As for the video, I don't really care too much about it. Kelle was drunk. Okay? And?

The ONLY thing that really bothers me about Kelle is that he uses Randy's fame to sell his album pretty much.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Cryptic Night wrote:The ONLY thing that really bothers me about Kelle is that he uses Randy's fame to sell his album pretty much.

In all fairness.... They did ask Kelle what was new with him? So he was answering the question. He did after that pub every album he has released. lol
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Wow, this place has become so dark and cold, it appears to be snowing!
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Cryptic Night wrote:If you two want to fight, take it up with the pms. Or at least in the Off Topic area.

As for the video, I don't really care too much about it. Kelle was drunk. Okay? And?

The ONLY thing that really bothers me about Kelle is that he uses Randy's fame to sell his album pretty much.
As I said, I'm done with this. Not to worry! :D
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

damn this was gettin pretty good!!!!!!i havent watched the video yet im gonna take a look now to see what the big deal is lmao!!!!!!!!!! ok just got done watching it from beginning to end...i laughed like a motherfucker with the way he dont give a shit what anybody thinks about him!!!!you can tell he has a dry sense of humor and i can relate to that!!!!hes all over the place!!!!!i really didnt see anything wrong with the video i think he was ripped and havin fun no biggie to me!!!! 8) :lol: