Try To Contact Randy?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Try To Contact Randy?

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Anybody ever try to contact Randy through a seance or Ouija Board? I never have but I think it would be interesting enough. Thoughts?
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Try To Contact Randy?

Post by Shockwave »

My sister had one of those Wiji(spelling?) boards and she was heavy into all that type of witchcraft stuff. I am pretty sure i tried it a couple times back in the early 90s when i was in my early teens and just started playing guitar. I had no luck :) Stupid cardboard :)
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Ouija boards - I just bought an official Ozzy Osbourne Ouija board! I guess that a good one to try on...
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

you gotta be 'flying high again' if you think thats gonna work...!!!
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

Ouija boards can be easily falsified and besides, I believe if the dead want something to say they'll find you!

Simon
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I mentioned this topic back in 2006 A similar thing happened with Jimi Hendrix and they had a seance in the Electric Lady studios. This is the thread here.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=833&hilit=seance
billeci

Post by billeci »

out of hand! not funny or amusing or even possible? say it "STUPID"
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

billeci wrote:out of hand! not funny or amusing or even possible? say it "STUPID"
Stupid (in my opinion), yes... Not funny, amusing or possible (again, in my opinion), yes... Out of hand? No.

Everyone here has the right to post their thoughts and/or comments. Just because I find it, silly, crazy, stupid or offensive, that doesn't mean others don't have the right to discuss it. Those of us who don't like the subject have the right to choose to not be involved in the conversation.

Sorry, billeci, don't mean to rant or be an ass, but I did feel the need to reiterate this philosophy.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Randy would laugh his ass off!!! Or just simple steer away from that kinda nonsense...
Mikel
mikesline
Cool Member

Post by mikesline »

sorry ,but i would rather belive that randy would want not to leave god' presence to visit anybody with a board and a joint. you ever heard of the saying "rest in peace" that's what i belive he's doing. :D
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

mikesline wrote:sorry ,but i would rather belive that randy would want not to leave god' presence to visit anybody with a board and a joint. you ever heard of the saying "rest in peace" that's what i belive he's doing. :D
My thoughts exactly! :wink:
Mikel
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Ya'll are no fun. :P
slobberface

Post by slobberface »

Don't you guys know what happens when you mess around with this kind of stuff? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6yYitWd3o :mrgreen:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I thought i'd just say 'Fuck Pig' for the hell of it and see what kind of reaction i get... If you carn't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen... If i want to get all religious on your arse i'll go to the correct thread FFS lighting up people.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Randy would have to travel in God's spaceship down to earth. He lives in heaven, which is leased to cut down on maintenance fees, in the clouds (Cloud City - Lando Calrissian is mayor) with big gold gates for keeping the poor out. As in heaven so it is on Earth. And God makes sure poor do not get health care because they can't afford it and Jesus hates beggars. Because we are a nation of Christian majority who feel the poor needs to pay their own way and it is okay for a corporation to do whatever the hell it wants to turn a profit. I don't think anyone actually believes in their own religion they just use it for their own means...