Ozzy opening the Blizzard/Diary box set

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ShaolinGuitarMaster

Ozzy opening the Blizzard/Diary box set

Post by ShaolinGuitarMaster »

I was surprised that no one posted this yet. So I will post the video link. It is the best look at the box set yet. I am not a huge fan of how the disks are put in slits inside the albums.... but the book looks better than i imagined. Lets hope the live Randy DVD footage is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYEIxxVnRU
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy opening the Blizzard/Diary box set

Post by Geo Sav »

I think someone might have put this up actually.
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Indeed.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

I think the luster is starting to wear a little thin, as they've taken this preview nonsense as far as it will go.
Ozzy's Vevo channel is supposed to post these video clips shortly, so keep an eye out for:
Sarzo's and Blasko's reactions to Ozzy opening the box set for the first time. :?
Zakk crying while Ozzy removes the shrink wrap from the box. :shock:
Steve Vai makes sammiches after Ozzy opens the box for the second time. :lol:

They should have released the first trailer, then backed away to keep an aura of mystique about it, then release the reaction clips after the 31st.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Whipper
Cool Member

Post by Whipper »

Damn, really looking forward to Steve Vai's video clip!!! Especially if they're pulled pork sammiches!!!!!!!!
Ric

Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

whoopiecat wrote:I think the luster is starting to wear a little thin, as they've taken this preview nonsense as far as it will go.
Ozzy's Vevo channel is supposed to post these video clips shortly, so keep an eye out for:
Sarzo's and Blasko's reactions to Ozzy opening the box set for the first time. :?
Zakk crying while Ozzy removes the shrink wrap from the box. :shock:
Steve Vai makes sammiches after Ozzy opens the box for the second time. :lol:

They should have released the first trailer, then backed away to keep an aura of mystique about it, then release the reaction clips after the 31st.
You forgot to add to that list the following ozzy's cheif cleaners reaction, nortoriously big rappers thoughts on randy and of course the osbournes gardener explaining how hes part of the 'inner circle' that got ozzy were he is today and also murdered rachel and randy due to unpaid royleties... :)
ShaolinGuitarMaster

I'm really waiting for the "Sharon opening the Blizzard/Diary box set while naked" video. Then I will be excited.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Ok..there's a visual that needs to leave my mind's eye RIGHT NOW!!
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats what im talkin bout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShaolinGuitarMaster

.....well, maybe not completely naked but with garters and stockings on...but everything else NAKED...
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

I can't wait to see the clip of Randy watching Ozzy open the box set for the first time. Oh wait...oops. I know it's not funny, but I just HAD to say it. lol.

This foolishness of "video-taping" people watching Ozzy open the box set is the supreme form of narcissism.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Freaky people... :lol:

I agree, Andrew. The clip of Ozzy watching the Palladium footage for the "first time" was a joke, too. He was most likely crying the first time he saw it and I certainly wouldn't blame him if he had, it just came off as staged and I couldn't understand the purpose of it.
I hope all of these clips are purely promotional and don't occupy space on the DVD. They're really not something anyone would need to see more than once, imho.
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

whoopiecat wrote:Freaky people... :lol:

I agree, Andrew. The clip of Ozzy watching the Palladium footage for the "first time" was a joke, too. He was most likely crying the first time he saw it and I certainly wouldn't blame him if he had, it just came off as staged and I couldn't understand the purpose of it.
I hope all of these clips are purely promotional and don't occupy space on the DVD. They're really not something anyone would need to see more than once, imho.
I doubt ozzy cried he more then likely had pennie signs in his glasses so they had to restage it with another song, also some of them clips do say 'watch this great outtake from nintey years after the blizzard' ect
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Tito wrote:YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats what im talkin bout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew that was coming and you didn't let me down.
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

I'm sure there are/were some geniune feelings of sadness Ozzy encountered when seeing Randy on video. Ozzy seems like he has a heart (unless his wife has sucked the blood out of that too). Lol.

But honestly, are we supposed to believe Ozzy when he says "I-I-I-I-'ve never seen this before." Yeah right dude. You saw it at least a few times earlier that day/week/month. Please...I wasn't born yesterday.