BOO and Diary box set in Guitar World

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

quadrastudios

BOO and Diary box set in Guitar World

Post by quadrastudios »

The latest guitar world has a 1 page article about the box set release set for May 31st. It also mentioned it will be dedicating an entire issue to the 30th anniversary. I believe it was the June issue they will be dedicating but don't quote me on that.
Axian
Cool Member

Re: BOO and Diary box set in Guitar World

Post by Axian »

wow thats amazing news, love guitar world and this issue should be amazing. Guitar World have always been good with randy. Always show him respect.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

The more news this set makes, the less likely it will be postponed. Last year, it was mentioned as an aside during a press conference about Scream and Ozzfest and also it's only mention in GW was a thumnail mention in the news section.
This time around, an official trailer has been released to the world by the Ozzy camp, as well as pictures and a pre-order on the Ozzy store, and now, a full page press release in GW.
I would imagine there could be a sizeable article in GW. Not sure how they could do an entire issue on the subject without trotting out the same old and tattered Rhoads articles to fill space.
I can appreciate their dedication in keeping Randy's name and image in their mag through the years, but it was getting to the point of the same articles with different pictures.
Thank goodness they've been given something new to talk about!
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
quadrastudios

Post by quadrastudios »

Here is a scan of the article
Attachments
A scan of the article
A scan of the article
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

whoopiecat wrote:I would imagine there could be a sizeable article in GW. Not sure how they could do an entire issue on the subject without trotting out the same old and tattered Rhoads articles to fill space.
I can appreciate their dedication in keeping Randy's name and image in their mag through the years, but it was getting to the point of the same articles with different pictures.
Thank goodness they've been given something new to talk about!
well you see that what happens when some on dies, eventually any "new" news drys up....sad but true