Well heres what we've been waiting for...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zennman
Cool Member

Re: Well heres what we've been waiting for...

Post by zennman »

Right... The writting was done. Thats what I was getting at. Like I said Lee didn't help write those songs. He just at that point put his stamp on them. You don't generally get songwritting credit for that
But I believe Lee was more involved with the Diary writing process....
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Well music store day is tomorrow...The vinyl's will be released so we will be able to hear exactly what has been done to the albums very shortly. Usually albums are on the private torrent trackers within a day or two depending on popularity.

I have it preordered but of course I will still torrent them for an early listen :)
RhoadsToOzz

Post by RhoadsToOzz »

I will go to Amoeba Records in Hollywood tomorrow and look at the RSD Ozzy stuff, (if availble), and check back. They are a participating RSD store.

J.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Got an email from Ozzy's online store today:

http://www.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bi ... e&AID=1562

This may be the answer some were wondering. It looks like you can pre-order a box with a BOO tshirt and that is known as a "Web Exclusive" and just the box is designated as a "Collectible", which pretty much says the regular edition will be in stores, wouldn't you think?
Maybe RSD was a barometer of sorts to see what the best course was for distribution with fuel up everywhere.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

^Well, the 180g vinyls are also collectible according to them yet they should be available everywhere, shouldn't they? Why won't they simply tell us if the box set is available online only?

I'll wait a week or two and if no word from my record store I'll get it online. I'd rather buy it locally and get it on release date but what can you do... :roll:
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Who knows at this point? The "horny" Ozzy poster from RSD has a date of the 17th, while the Ozzy store online maintains the 31st.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Isodee wrote:I'd rather buy it locally and get it on release date but what can you do... :roll:
I don't know about Ozzy's store, but anytime I've done a pre-order on Amazon, it arrives on the release date.
funk49

Post by funk49 »

The small print at Ozzy's site below the pre-order sign says ships on or before May 31st. I hope it ships sometime between May 17 and arrives on the 31st or before. That would be cool!
Funk :)
FUNK49
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

aw man they should send this tshirt i want it so bad
http://compare.ebay.com/like/2607642702 ... 602_309572
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

Went to my local record store and asked about the availability of the box set once again today. Today he was able to dig up info on the box set, FINALLY! He put it up on their website too, thanks to me (and yes, it should say 6 discs instead of 6 cds). :wink:

In short the box set is an import from US and it's gonna have a bit more expensive list price than Ozzy shop online but this way I'm getting my filthy hands on it as soon as possible!! And they actually have a system where every tenth 17€ purchase gives you a 17€ reduction of price. So I'll buy something cheap with the box set in order to get the reduction, that way the price is about the same as online. :mrgreen:
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Wizard over at ozzfest. com said that fans are gonna trip out over the bonus stuff. I hope there is more than we know about.
Live Life Stronger Than Death
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I hope he's right. I'm. Flipping out just waiting.