Message to Bobby D. /New Randy

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

hansolo
Mass Poster

Message to Bobby D. /New Randy

Post by hansolo »

Hello all,

I don't know why a subject is off topic if it has to do with Randy, more or less but BOB! Mr. Daisley, with all due respect, release your Holy Grail without Ozzy's vocals. If the O's want to deny your existence in the band at that important time period, how can there be an Osbourne singing? Mrs. Rhoads did say Randy was proud of those BOO recordings but ashamed of the QR (Randy didn't know of his fate around the corner) recordings even though the 3 full live QR shows I have are amazing and should be released as well. I agree that those 2002 re-releases are an abomination and don't flow naturally like the "real McCoy's" (how did the Rhoads' sign off on that?) and I'm sorry about the court's blind decision to side with the O's. I will never understand how that happened other than money exchanging hands and to be denied to be a part of something so special, man... You are in our hearts, part of our fabric and at the end of the day, NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU. Keep the RnR faith. I support you.

Rock on,
Joe Arnold
Roch, NY USA
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

I want to know if these are studio quality recordings or something lo-fi like that Suicide Solution demo.
Last edited by NoQuattro on Mon May 03, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

I'll take anything...
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

I'll gladly take anything as well. It would be a super, super bonus if they were studio quality. Peter Margolis knows, but I don't expect him to tell us anything.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
frankus

Post by frankus »

NoQuattro wrote: Peter Margolis knows, but I don't expect him to tell us anything.
oh i dont know... you can see him at tk from time to time posting things under different user names :P
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

If Peter has them I would think he would just leak them to the net to piss bob off
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shockwave would any of the inside people ever do such underhand activities?! Wash your mouth out with soap and water :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Shockwave would any of the inside people ever do such underhand activities?! Wash your mouth out with soap and water :)
Well I hope that Bob releases them as entire recordings I only hope that the Rhoads family do not object if the O's don't offer restance?

Matt you are so cheeky! :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Hey Bob, Keep 'em to yourself. We fans have already asked more of you than we should and have tarnished your memories of Randy with pettiness.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Hey Bob, Keep 'em to yourself. We fans have already asked more of you than we should and have tarnished your memories of Randy with pettiness.
hasn't that been the fate of so many people close to Randy, but I am sure some people assisted in the tainting themselves.
You aaare rightr though about this community because it can be the kindest and the most unpleasent in the blink of an eye, althought it always seems to be the same people creating the issues! its always better to ignore the idiots.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

If you can't go legal then boot 'em. Yeah, I don't want to hear them, either. I just hangout here talking about some guitar player who died 28 yrs ago and never forgot him or his phenomenal playing. Oh yeah and there is so little of his recordings that I can just listen to those and the thought of new, unheard jams or recordings is too much to take in now. It's too titillating and I don't go for that hoopla! Burn those recordings now Bob, they are evil! That would solve the problem! You can't be tortured by recordings if they no longer exists (pulls a gun out and shoots self)...
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Everyone that surrounds Randy's memory is a douchebag.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

hansolo wrote:Burn those recordings now Bob, they are evil! That would solve the problem! You can't be tortured by recordings if they no longer exists (pulls a gun out and shoots self)...
They are Bob's and none of us has a right to them. He owes us nothing.

Randy, by the way, never sat around idolizing and wishing to here more from some guitar player, he practiced and created his own music. If you really like what you've heard of Randy's playing, use it as inspiration, spend all available time learning theory and technique, and go create music.

That's how to honor Randy Rhoads' memory.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:Everyone that surrounds Randy's memory is a douchebag.
Nicole! LOL xx

One of the funniest things I EVER read on any forum was when someone was going to make a statement and you said were thery the president or something. I laughed so hard at the time I felt I had done loads of sit ups!

It all gets a bit silly doesn't it ? when statements are made as if life itself depends on it all. What a bunch of BS it all is.

I would love some more stuff if it comes out personally but it isn't the be all and end all of everything

Matt
Last edited by Cpt Matt Sparrow on Tue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt