Rhoads Autograph

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

wyldeone
Cool Member

Rhoads Autograph

Post by wyldeone »

Hello,
I dont know if this is the place to discus this But I might have to sell my fully signed Blizzards album (due to being laid off) I thought I would put a post here first because I want it to go into a True RR fan. Not some dealer. Heres a scan of it. pm me with any questions. Thanks Wyldeone
Attachments
a0_12.jpg
autograph
autograph
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Intersting, how much ...

Would need verification from other members that it looks like the real deal
The One
Cool Member

Post by The One »

Hope ya get back on your feet soon,man.

Be a drag to have to sell this puppy...
Just curious, how much ya askin. IF you do end up selling...?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

There is a buy and sell section, but we're fairly relaxed on this board :)
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

I seen his autographs go from $400.00 to $1,500 every fair offer will be concidered.. as far as it being a genuine autograph. It sure the hell is!! Any one that knows me on this board can verify this.. Nuff Said!! Have a great day guys!! Dave (wyldeone)
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Sorry to hear about your situation, Dave. I love the two RR autographs I got from you a while back. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Robb (zennman)
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Looks real,Everybody has a distinct thing in their handrighting and those Rs look like Randys.
And its the original cover which was releases in UK before America
notice the coloring in the logo US LEFT UK RIGHT

Dave,what ever happened w/that Video?I called the number you gave me,but I guess you didnt get the message.Sorry bout your luck,my family lost our house of 40 years in Jan.
its been a really tough couple years,but in theese times Randy & his music bring me happiness
that I so need.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hi Dave It's a pity that you have to sell this Cool item. But i know how times are difficult being out of work etc. It's a matter of paying the mortgage and bills and your collection has to go. I have had to sell some of my items and i know that you can replace some of them. For anyone interested in this signed item, i can say its 100% genuine. Good luck Dave :wink:
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Thats 100% REAL.

Ive been studying/collecting the RR sig for years.

Please check the fake autograph thread on this site to learn the telltale signs of real vs fake rr sigs : http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php ... ght=#29891
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I wont have the extra money for that until july, but the most i could afford is $500 for it, If still available and willing let me know!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

DMRX wrote: And its the original cover which was releases in UK before America
notice the coloring in the logo US LEFT UK RIGHT
Yeah the cover was different in a few ways the photo on the back of the USA version was a live pic. The UK version had a posed group shot of the band. Plus the earlier UK releases had limited edition fold out poster showing the same pic.

DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Wow,I never saw that poster before!!
I hadnt even seen a UK copy in my life(didnt know there was a difference) since Id been into Randy since I was 6,then when I was 14 over a new friend from scool,European born who was 14 & could shred Ywngie so fucking effortlessly & amazing,escpecially being a 14 y/o drummer looking for a guitarist to jam with,sorry got carried away :lol:
So,I was looking through his Dads records,and just from the 1/8 spine of
BOO I noticed a difference immediatly, so I pulled it out and was breathless by the logo alone!
Then it happened,I flipped to theback cover & Lost all control.!!!!!! :D
It was way different,I never saw that picture before or knew the UK album was different since Bob & Lee were "technically" on it.
I HAD TO HAVE IT!THIS WAS 15 YRS AGO,cant recall exactly what I paid for it (probibably some pot :oops: ) but after a few weeks of constant nagging,my friend snatched it & got it to me,it even said
Ozzy Osbournes Blizzard of Ozz!
Point=after 15+years of searching,I havent come across another copy in the USA,Ive seen some on E-bay
Again sorry for babbling,got carried away :lol:
like when I first got it,but No poster :x

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The very early UK release had an insert with the lyrics instead of a printed inside sleeve. Dave do you have any of the original Tribute issues one had a gate fold sleeve.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

All of the US Tribute records have the gatefold,& yesI do,unless u mean the Other Dave (wyldeone)