Contacting Dee at Musonia and her health.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

edvice

Contacting Dee at Musonia and her health.

Post by edvice »

There is a thread over at TK and after I post here I will start a thread at the Randy Rhoads Society on Facebook. I thought you guys might like to know this info...some of you may already know.

Hey guys and gals just to let you know...I was told when I talked to Delores a few months ago that she has had to cut back on her lessons because of the economy. Now her health does come into the picture obviously so she may or may not be home most of the time but I was told it's best to reach her at Musonia between or after her lessons. Also I was told that I could call her at home however it's hard to reach her there. The guy at musonia who answers the phone is very friendly...I don't want to say his name because he may not want me to publicise it but again he is very friendly and will tell you his name if you ask him. I do not know if Delores has stopped her lessons altogether but she told me then that she only teaches two days a week Thursday and Friday between 4pm Pacific time and end of her last lesson is at 6:15pm Pacific. What I did was call during this time talked to the guy who answers the phones and he told me to call back at the right time and she would be waiting. Second time I called he said she is still busy with her lesson, call back in 1 hour at 6:15 California time and she will be waiting. So I did just that, and she answered at 6:15 pm and she was happy to answer anything I asked. We talked for about 45 mins.
I do not know now if she is in bed or under nursing care, if this was the case then she may not be doing her lessons on Thurs and Fri but she lives for her teaching and this would be the time to pinpoint and get in touch with her or someone who could tell you how she's doing.
My Prayers and best wishes go out to the Rhoads Family at this time...C'mon Dee let your light shine
Eddie 8)
EV~

__P.s actually I probs will not post this at FB until after her Friday lessons are done so Musonia is not bombarded with calls. then it's gives people a week to think or forget about it...so those who really want to contact her will have the opportunity! _______________
-----------------------
http://www.facebook.com/randyrhoads.society
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Thanks for this up-date Ed'

It is good to know she is doing well although it is clear that she is a very frail woman theses days, I hope that she gets to see Randy's film and that she enjoys whatever it is that the O's have in store for us and her.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I agree, i really hope she can hold out to at least see her son get his dues after almost 30yrs now!
torrezianlady

Re: Contacting Dee at Musonia and her health.

Post by torrezianlady »

Thanks for the great information here guys. I hope I can follow more threads here in the future.
It is easier to learn about Garage Doors Bristol using online tools.