RR Network, Kelle Rhoads, and Kelly Garni chat

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Livewire8195

RR Network, Kelle Rhoads, and Kelly Garni chat

Post by Livewire8195 »

So as I type this, the chat just ended about a minute ago. I didn't ask a lot of questions but we all learned a couple new things.

For one, K. Rhoads revealed that Jackson guitars are working on a tribute to Randy Rhoads. I believe he said they are making 2 new guitars, but I asked him to go into more detail about it and he didn't say much. K. Rhoads also commented on the documentary. He couldn't release any new news, but said that he hopes that its in theaters all around the world soon!

He also told some interested stories about Randy. He said he remembered one time he was going to take Randy to an Alice Cooper concert, and Randy said "Who's she?". Also he told about the Randy Rhoads marshall amp. He said that when they went to open the amp, the last setlist Randy wrote fell out.

Also an interesting little fact; I asked K. Garni if he wrote the bass line to Killer Girls, and he said he did. Then K. Rhoads said Garni wrote the whole song! Just something I thought was cool.

Anyone else that was in the chat, please share anything you heard. I know I came in a little late.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I always wondered if Killer girls was influenced more by KG because it has such a driving Bass line, QRII is my second favorite Randy album.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Livewire, it would be cool if you could ask KG to show off his Ormsby 8 String on live chat, and ask him to play it ! Thanks for posting and I am glad that you are allowed at that site, since bebe posted the site was only for adults ! Cheers :fish:
mikeysline

Post by mikeysline »

i always knew they went to alice cooper show when they were youngsters,i always wondered where was the show at (venue)
because i have a older brother who seen alice in those days (im from la-too) and he seen them down the street from my
house in mission hills-(about 7-8 miles from burbank) so' i always wondered if was same show the "boys" went to??
maybe someone could tell me?????
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

mikeysline wrote:i always knew they went to alice cooper show when they were youngsters,i always wondered where was the show at (venue)
because i have a older brother who seen alice in those days (im from la-too) and he seen them down the street from my
house in mission hills-(about 7-8 miles from burbank) so' i always wondered if was same show the "boys" went to??
maybe someone could tell me?????
All I know about the AC show that RR attended is that it is available on Boot! and I think it was Paul Wolfe who mentioned having it.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Yeah, I have one of the AC shows Randy went to... (at the Hollywood Bowl) the first one the boys attended was, I believe, at Long Beach Arena. Kelly G told me a story once about how he and Randy got all decked out for the show - clothes, hair, the works - and then Randy's brother took them in a convertible, so by the time they got to the show, all the hard work on the hair was wasted!
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

RRfish wrote:Livewire, it would be cool if you could ask KG to show off his Ormsby 8 String on live chat, and ask him to play it !
K. Garni didn't have a video or audio microphone, only K. Rhoads did. I wish they both did though. Hopefully K.Garni will have one next chat.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

That would be cool LW! Hope he does, how fun.................. :fish:
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I didn't claim the new site was ONLY for adults, I said they wern't "expecting""kids,minors & children" to spend their "hard-earned mowing & allowence" money to join the site or donate money. That's what I said. It only makes sense that most "minors" who joined would need a parent's approval to participate. In fact, most parents would probably appreciate having knowledge of what sites their kids were joining or participating in, I know I would.
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

The live chat thing is free. All you have to do is sign up and you can be in the chat.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

bebebear sorry if I misunderstood your post of Sept. 20th, 09, 6:58am

quote : "Kelly's site isn't for children. It's meant for adults, so there will be nobody expecting "kids" to scrimp and give their hard earned "mowing money" for other kids instruments."

Regardless, I wish KG and the site much luck and prosperity in the future. Good for all fans. :fish:
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

I thugh in the RR years liner ntes Kev said Randy played the Bass on this recording,guess I'll have to check.
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

DMRX wrote:I thugh in the RR years liner ntes Kev said Randy played the Bass on this recording,guess I'll have to check.
I think your thinking of Picking Up The Pieces.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I still would hope as parents, that all of us saw what chat sites our kids our chatting on, just language & fighting alone on here gave me a headache! It's just smart to see what the "kids" are participating in regarding ANY sites! Wasn't trying to start a fight of "words". Randy & Kelly always enjoyed kids loving their music & learning from them, of course the kids are welcome on Kelly's site , just make sure it's ok with Mom & Dad! That's just plain common sense! :) :D
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

bebebear wrote:I still would hope as parents, that all of us saw what chat sites our kids our chatting on, just language & fighting alone on here gave me a headache! It's just smart to see what the "kids" are participating in regarding ANY sites! Wasn't trying to start a fight of "words". Randy & Kelly always enjoyed kids loving their music & learning from them, of course the kids are welcome on Kelly's site , just make sure it's ok with Mom & Dad! That's just plain common sense! :) :D
Exactly!
Kids are the next generation to keep up the Randy torch when we 'oldies' are no longer here. So better treat them well! Only they eventually keep Randy alive :!: They deserve the same enthousiasm response as we got from each other when we were discovering Randy stuff ourselves. It's easy to forget that when the same questions or things showing up for the thousandst time! But it's always better to have talk than no talk at all. :wink:
Kuddos to the kids of today! Don't be afraid to start topics/questions! DO NOT use the search button! :twisted: (we 'oldies' will do for you when needed :wink: )

*A little strong debate, drama or fight is part of the human nature, at times there is nothing wrong with that, better accept that since we should not ignore the fact that we all are 'just' humans, no more & no less! (it's still better than being robots.... imo :wink: )
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.