Documentary vids.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Documentary vids.

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

C'mon everybody :) I'm still waiting on those vids for our documentary, Randy Rhoads: For The Fans, By The Fans.

I understand that not many have time, but at least let me know :)

My tutors have been told about this and they said they are supporting me 110% through it all.

Simon
Stevie

Post by Stevie »

That sounds interesting!! :)
"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." ~~ RR ~~
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Almost There

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I almost did mine last night. I was setting up the room to record and simply got hung up on other things. We got hit pretty hard by thunderstorms around 3:00 a.m. The lightning struck so loud (and often)that my dog ran upstairs to my bedroom to hide. I've been cleaning up debris all day. I will make another attempt this week I promise. All I could do was play Diary of a Madman on my guitar (in the dark) while it poured outside.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Re: Almost There

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:I almost did mine last night. I was setting up the room to record and simply got hung up on other things. We got hit pretty hard by thunderstorms around 3:00 a.m. The lightning struck so loud (and often)that my dog ran upstairs to my bedroom to hide. I've been cleaning up debris all day. I will make another attempt this week I promise. All I could do was play Diary of a Madman on my guitar (in the dark) while it poured outside.
Hey man :)

Sorry to hear about your storm, storms hit us quite bad up where I live, a place about 9 miles away, was struck by a tidal wave (caused by seagates callapsing) that crashed lots of boats together. So as long as it gets done eventually Im happy :)

Hehe that sounds so atmospheric with playing Diary of A Madman in the dark during a storm. :)

Simon
stlrox

Post by stlrox »

What format do you want them in? Where to you want me to send it?
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

I would like it in an .avi format and could you send it me in a private message?

Simon