Fav Randy song you can play, or would like to play.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I find myself playing Picking Up the Pieces every time I pick up a guitar. People at guitar shops are always saying, "Is that an original?" because they've never heard it...
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Picking up the Pieces is one of my favourates to play as well, but Believer is just too cool. It's becoming one of my all time favourate songs.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I used to play drums to all the Blizzard and Diary songs as warm up exercises.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

:wink: From the technical point of playing, I prefer S.A.T.O. and Little Dolls, they´re somehow unpredictable songs, when you think of the common structure to composing songs...which is funny ´cos a friend of mine pointed out that Ozzy could compose good songs on his own (he was pointing the fact that all the songs on "Bark at the moon", were creditet to Ozzy Osbourne), no way! Ozzy might be able to play a bit of piano or harmonica, but I think that´s as far as it gets, besides we know WHO composed the songs on BOO and DOAMM, so there´s no point...well whatever. First songs I learned from Randy, were Crazy train, Mr. Crowley and I don´t know, well there was a bit of a struggle along the way, of course but there´s no way of giving up learning stuff a such!
Mikel
Sweet_Amber

Post by Sweet_Amber »

Crazy Train, Diary of a Madman, Mr. Crowley, I Don't Know, Dee and Suicide Solution... They're all good tough :D
If you can't walk, then you definetly can't run!