Randy's White Concord Guitar

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

((CHAMBERS))

Post by ((CHAMBERS)) »

That`s great you got to play that guitar.. ..maybe not so good that the guy let you play it as RR may have not wanted that to happen...but I think any fan would jump on that opportunity.
rreza

Post by rreza »

((CHAMBERS)) wrote:That`s great you got to play that guitar.. ..maybe not so good that the guy let you play it as RR may have not wanted that to happen...but I think any fan would jump on that opportunity.
Who knows. Everything I've heard about Randy has depicted him as a warm-hearted, kind person. I don't think he would've minded it at all. His family is beyond friendly, giving and welcoming; just good people, so it runs in the family. Actually, an old friend of mine that took a couple lessons from Randy got to play Randy's black Jackson. Man I wish I would've had that opportunity too!
((CHAMBERS))

Post by ((CHAMBERS)) »

Just because he was cool dosent neccesarly mean he would want someone he dosent know playing on his stuff.. persoanlly I wouldnt want that unless I was there. I`m still glad for the guy though.
rreza

Post by rreza »

Yeah, who knows.
zachrockafellow

Post by zachrockafellow »

That's a sick story man, I wish i could even get a chance to LOOK at one of Randy's guitars!