Ozzy is open to using AI to create a new song with Randy..

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Ozzy is open to using AI to create a new song with Randy..

Post by Shockwave »

Really interesting that the question was asked and he is surprisingly open to it. They basically said there is nothing left of Randy as far as unreleased songs, other than what Bob's holy grail contains. Sharons brings it up and basically shoots it down as a cassette recorder and not worth anything at all.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/would-ozz ... e-responds

Personally, I think they could do it, and they should do it with this song on bobs grail tape. I love the riff randy is playing and Ozzy's melody fits it perfect.

Rhoadsfan266

Re: Ozzy is open to using AI to create a new song with Randy..

Post by Rhoadsfan266 »

Just retire already
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

People write/make real music and songs, not programmes or machines. The whole AI is lot bollocks and dangereous, in many ways. Ozzy will never write any classics and his biggest claims to fame are being a member of Black Sabbath and Blizzard Of Ozz.
I regard Blizzard Of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman as albums done by the band Blizzard Of Ozz. By no means any Ozzy-solo albums, not a chance. Ozzy may have been good with vocal melodies, but someone else has always written the songs. So, by all means, retire already, Ozzy- be happy what you got and agree with Bob, pay him a fair due and have "Holy Grail" released!!! Sharon can say what she likes, who cares or gives a jacks***. She ruined the Blizzard Of Ozz the band and Ozzy's albums ever since never came even close to those two albums. And personally, I don't mind Ozzy's vocals, quite like them, but it's Randy, Bob & Lee that I mostly listen to on those albums. And Black Sabbath was always a band, until maybe mid 1980s. Well, now I'm rambling, sorry for that, long live Randall William Rhoads' memory and may he rest in peace!!!
Mikel
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Holy shit that fucking family!? Bwhahahh Ozzy and Sharon look like fucking weird caricatures of themselves. An AI version of Ozzy can not be worse than the real Ozzy unfortunately. We have to be honest Ozzy can not write music or write lyrics so there would have to be some outside help so AI Ozzy eh. The thing that I think would not work is a Randy AI version would not be cool. The Osbournes would do anything for $$ so eh...
Rhoadsfan266

Post by Rhoadsfan266 »

100% steal away!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Why?