Ozzy's "cohorts" when he met up w/ Bob Daisley

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

stealaway
Mass Poster

Ozzy's "cohorts" when he met up w/ Bob Daisley

Post by stealaway »

This might be far stretched, but is there any info who were the guys that were present when Bob Daisley initially first played with Ozzy at "Atrocity Cottage"? I mean the unknown guitarist and the drummer? Has anyone ever come forward claiming to have been them? We know that Necromandus' Frank Hall and Baz Dunnery played with Ozzy in 1977, when he first time left Sabbath. But according to Bob the guys that they played with, were not worldclass...so, has there ever been anything about those two guys?
Mikel
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy's "cohorts" when he met up w/ Bob Daisley

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I know that the book wrote by the late Garry Sharpe Young goes into detail about the early days of the band. I cannot mind if he mentions these guys. It's a shame Dave Tangye isn't still alive. He was always very useful with info like this. I know he was connected with Necromandus and worked with them before he got the job as Ozzy's PA.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Oh yes, Garry Sharpe-Young's The Story Of The Ozzy Osbourne Band, right? I remember that was/is a good book!!!
Good reminder, maybe I have to get that one.
I was thinking of getting Randy Rhoads: A Life-book, but not sure if it's any good...
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Oh yes, Garry Sharpe-Young's The Story Of The Ozzy Osbourne Band, right? I remember that was/is a good book!!!
I was thinking of getting Randy Rhoads: A Life-book, but not sure if it's any good...
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Same message came three times, well... Sorry about that!!! 😕
Mikel
DoubleT

Post by DoubleT »

A guy who does Zep documentaries on You Tube just mentioned the guitar player. According to his video on Plant's "Fate of Nations" this guy was in a pre-Randy version of Blizzard of Ozz. Likely those guys Ozzy sent home the time Bob showed up? I will try to look up that name.