Flying HIgh Again (Official Music Video) Premier

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

Flying HIgh Again (Official Music Video) Premier

Post by P C M »

Friday,November,5th at 11am (est I think) on Vevo and Ozzy Osbournes YouTube channel.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkJSHp3GOs
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Flying HIgh Again (Official Music Video) Premier

Post by Shockwave »

Hmm.. I wonder if it will be another animated video or will it be sort of reminiscent of the crazy train tribute video with Randy and Ozzy pics, and some video.

If any of that footage from the 3 Detroit shows actually made it into Kathy’s hands and then to Ozzy we might just see some of it in the FHA video. Kathy did say last year that she had footage and was trying find a way to release it. One of the Detroit clips we got was Randy playing the FHA solo on his black Jackson from the 2/08/82 show. They could probably sync that up to the original album version as a short clip to play along with it.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Los Osbournes should try to cash in on Randy, as long as they are still enough fans to keep the cash flowing.
I haven't bought anything by Ozzy after The Ozzmosis came out. Basically, last great Ozzy-related album to me is Bark At The Moon... But if I see or find Randy Rhoads-bootleg that looks interesting, with decent price,- then I get that instead of any Ozzy.
Mikel
mpavlic

Post by mpavlic »

I want to be hopeful, but being a fan since the 90s, I know better. It will be a video with photos like Crazy Train, or 2 seconds here or there of actual video. Or we will probably get love video of the camera on Rudy the entire time as usual hahaha.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

The vibe I'm getting,it won't be a cartoon just a collage of pics (with Bob and Lee cut out), filled in with After Hours and some Palladium footage. What a letdown so far on the 40th Anniversary. Thank you 0$b0urne$. :roll:
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

The FHA video is pretty comical (aka really shitty) but does pay tribute to Randy very well and basically portrays him and Ozzy as equals. Although for someone who doesnt know who Ozzy/Randy is you would think the two are in a relationship based on that video :? :lol:
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

One of the stupidest videos I´ve ever seen :cry: Primus-videos are silly but clever at the same time, this video is plain stupid waste of time. Well, what can we expect of Osbournes... Crap, crap and more crap. :!:
Mikel
ahxic12

Post by ahxic12 »

I lost all my hopes for RR Pro-shot footage from the Osbournes.
joediesle

Post by joediesle »

What a rip off. was hoping for some live footage.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

My post at 10:35am (est) nailed it right on the head. I think every visit to YouTube I'll give it a thumbs down. Looks like it was thrown together by a crack head. Hell,a waffledust snorting Ozzy could have shitted out a better collage. Oh wait.... :lol:
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Well it seems as if that is the amount of effort that the osbournes can muster for Randy. I'm guessing either they had an unpaid intern put that together or Ozzy on bender did it.

For fuck sake this is what we have come to expect from Ozzy, half-arsed bullshit.

They have done the dirty on our boy again.