The album I came up with....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

The album I came up with....

Post by P C M »

.....The Tempest Memoirs (might have posted before)?
The track are mostly from the 1995 re-issued/remastered with a track from Live E.P.,one taken from The DOAM Anniversay boxset,radio report that day,Outtake from Tribute and Music Mountain/81.

All tracks are Bitrate 320/Frequency 44100hz/Codec MPEG 1 Layer III

Covers

(I won't post official copywritten tracks). :shock:

Thoughts?
stealaway
Mass Poster

Re: The album I came up with....

Post by stealaway »

Looks better than anything the Osbournes would officially release :mrgreen:
Mikel
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Or is that an official release? 😶
Mikel
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

stealaway wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:20 pm Or is that an official release? 😶
No,I actually put all of it together including BOO reference in the crystal ball in the front cover,put a hanging bat in the window (Des Moines...lol) then had the delema of a back cover (BOO was a live shot,why not DOAM shot). Revelations (Mother Earth)/ Steal Away (The Night) are joined (always should be),Suicide Solution is nicely joined with Rand's studio solo,Iron Man/Children Of The Grave/Paranoid are also joined to be 1 track and the copy I am giving a friend has a cleaned up version of Suicide Solution with band jam from Offendbach,Germany/81 on it as a bonus track. The radio report is the actual one I heard comfirming what happened that day (from Friday,March,19,1982). Kinda eerie it goes from the report,silence then Dee outtake off of Tribute. Still makes me cry (had a hard time with that one). It turned out really good. It pretty much is direct from the studio the whole sound. Wish I could pass it along. 8)
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Blimey!!! Judging book by it's cover, I'd say you've done a good job!!! 😃
Mikel
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

My brother and I knew,Ozzy's split with Sabbath,something was coming. We heard rumors of whom but,he got an import of BOO (they were playing the title track in store at the headshop/import store) and he told me...."Put it on,just listen....no words". I heard the intro to I Don't know,eyes wide...BAM! Holy hell....no way. He let me see the album cover (back) and I said "He's got a girl....awesome,who is she" . No lie. BOO had not hit north America yet. Needless to say my friends were sold right away with a "I told you so" included. This album needed to be done. I just wish the Osbourne's/Rhoads families would get on par with Bob and do our Superman well deserved justice. The fan base it would create alone would carry the torch. Ozz kicked me off of twitter. Loved a few pics I redid or coloured - Love the Tribute logo redo.