Reply from Kathy about footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

P C M
Cool Member

Re: Reply from Kathy about footage

Post by P C M »

shawn wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:23 pm You are just a plain old fuckwit PCM.

This is the exact reason people don't want to have the hassle of dealing with fans. The shit you typed here is the ramblings of a deranged fuckwit.
Go drink some of Cathy's wine,hold on to those false hopes and enjoy another 40 years of nothing. :roll:
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:49 am she literally has the cobo hall footage in Detroit that they refuse to share. there's a lot that they (the family) won't let anyone see/use.
What happened with the Cobo footage? I remember some Facebook group said they were releasing it and then it all just went up in smoke.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

some of these messages may seem harsh but anger is a justifiable emotion to be felt when genius is intentionally suppressed. i completely respect that they are his family and love him like no one else could. doesn't mean they get to declare ownership of things HE did and then use them to their advantage. Randy was a rockstar. Randy went out and did something with his all too short life. They have no right to keep his public career away from the fans who he impacted.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:12 am some of these messages may seem harsh but anger is a justifiable emotion to be felt when genius is intentionally suppressed. i completely respect that they are his family and love him like no one else could. doesn't mean they get to declare ownership of things HE did and then use them to their advantage. Randy was a rockstar. Randy went out and did something with his all too short life. They have no right to keep his public career away from the fans who he impacted.
Thank you. I do respect the family and decided not to fight Shawn. If anything,disappointed at both camps. What get's me,why not contact Bob (because any release of Ozzy's likeness spells Sharon) could be done with all sides winning and Randy's legacy will shine for this and other generations. For laughs and giggles,to the neh sayers....

P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

To Shawn - board is still fucked to message but,not affraid to be humbled...Not out to rub anyone wrong. Held my response - names,come on....told off by the wrost/best. I understand your point and you are right in a way. I loved him too. It is sad our Superman is not rightfully honored and I am truly sorry I upset you. I apologize. Thank you.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

PCM in your original post is bat shit fucking crazy you tell the Rahods family to go fuck themselves and call Cathy a whore. You make wild assumptions that have a tenuous grasp on reality.

You have zero basis for your clam on any money from a settlement made out of court, could be a $1 for all you know.

How would you know that the osbournes would take 10% on a business deal? It seems that all the dealings up to this point have been to screw everybody out of as much as humanly possible.

You say to the family that you are sure that Randy hates them, really what the fuck man!

You tell everyone involved to fuck off but fail to realise that you also have that option.

Honestly I understand the frustration of people wanting new material to consume but some of the shit you type; I believe is showing deep personal issues that maybe you should talk to a professional about.

P C M wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:22 pm To Shawn - board is still fucked to message but,not affraid to be humbled...Not out to rub anyone wrong. Held my response - names,come on....told off by the wrost/best. I understand your point and you are right in a way. I loved him too. It is sad our Superman is not rightfully honored and I am truly sorry I upset you. I apologize. Thank you.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

shawn wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:21 pm PCM in your original post is bat shit fucking crazy you tell the Rahods family to go fuck themselves and call Cathy a whore. You make wild assumptions that have a tenuous grasp on reality.

You have zero basis for your clam on any money from a settlement made out of court, could be a $1 for all you know.

How would you know that the osbournes would take 10% on a business deal? It seems that all the dealings up to this point have been to screw everybody out of as much as humanly possible.

You say to the family that you are sure that Randy hates them, really what the fuck man!

You tell everyone involved to fuck off but fail to realise that you also have that option.

Honestly I understand the frustration of people wanting new material to consume but some of the shit you type; I believe is showing deep personal issues that maybe you should talk to a professional about.

P C M wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:22 pm To Shawn - board is still fucked to message but,not affraid to be humbled...Not out to rub anyone wrong. Held my response - names,come on....told off by the wrost/best. I understand your point and you are right in a way. I loved him too. It is sad our Superman is not rightfully honored and I am truly sorry I upset you. I apologize. Thank you.
If you know more,love to hear - beef with YOU (yes,you continue). Unless you have more to add - add. I have tried and found more than you ever have. From day 1, I have added more content,comments and yes...judgement. How could I not.Hell,had BOO before most (Import). I,as a fan am entitled to be mad and have an opion. I am not selling anything to anyone but,how dare you call me names. Did you witness/hear the radio broadcast at that moment on Friday,March,19,1982 after 10am (Est). I did (still have it). I'm a little mad at you calling ME out. How dare you. You don't even know the half of this. For years,I have tried to find anything relating to Randy and...you....really. I've looked through your post and you offer nothing. Don't throw rocks at glass houses and be greatful I gave you an open,honest appology. Sabbath fan since 1975 - followed Oz,I know my shit. Enable them all you want - don't care.Oh Shawn - I posted a new pic...what you got? Like I said before,enjoy another 40 years of nothing but hope.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Being a fan of a musician is not a competition, you don't get magical points and ascend to the next level.

PCM, get a person in the real world to read what you posted out loud around friends and family and see if they think you are a well adjusted normal person afterwards.
P C M wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:33 pm I am now to the point the whole remaining Rhoads family can go fuck themselves with Cathy's shitty wine. They know Bob has a holy grail,Dee settled out of court over Randy's death (I believe it was going to be wrongful death) and they have a ton of shit the money making whore machine wants. Make a deal that the 0$b0urne$ get 10% of all (trust me,they would take it).cut it 3 ways so Bob can retire and in the end all are happy. After 40 years how dare you hoard or keep a new generation hostage because some shit done on either side might tarnish your brother. The both of you couldn't fart in a jar his talent and sell it on ebay. Wonder why someone broke in to Musonia. If they were smart,made copies and just release it and give you 0. To me,this whole thing is total bullshit, he was no saint and I am sure he hates you for what you are doing. Randy knew about his talent and was always willing to share/take time with the fans. He's even stated it on many ocassions. Heads out of your ass Rhoads/Osbournes. They can't release due to copy rights,he can't issue due to rights and royalties/deal made. This can all end with a win,win,WIN to all. If not,have the balls to burn it all,walk away and fuck right off. Enough already. I'm beyond tired of this shit. Worried about whoring out you brother...isn't he on a bottle of wine and wasn't much of a drinker? Yet,the 0$b0urne$ are money whores.....Burn it all,shut the fuck up. I'll see him in the afterlife. :roll: :roll: :roll:
How do you think your god will feel about your worshiping of idols and living a life full of anger and hate because of that idol worship.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

They have "some" footage ... she admits it here (listen from the 13 min mark)

P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

shawn wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:28 am Being a fan of a musician is not a competition, you don't get magical points and ascend to the next level.

How do you think your god will feel about your worshiping of idols and living a life full of anger and hate because of that idol worship.
1st of all,not just a fan - I am a musician. Anthem almost gave us magical beans in /84. (I read,write,sing,self taught piano,former guitar teacher,played trumpet,sax,drums,percussion and xylaphone). No clue about anything. Just a nobody.

2nd of all,I don't live in anger. My belief is to live and deal with worts and all. The reason we all know this won't be done are most likely the 0$bourne$ due to copywrite/trademark (hell,I'd take an audio less footage), 3rd is mom/family don't want his name in vain or tarnished - I get that. When Dee passed (sadly),they should have called Bob and said "let's do this right". 10% would be their take not the 0$bourne$ as we know (sure a court deal would be 30/70 because Ozzy did love Randy). Wrongful death would have been the way to go in Delores's case hearing that Sharon wanted Randy's right 3 day's after death.....that would scar any mother. You say I am full of hate/anger. Not true. I'd do a pissing up the rope match but,not into that. Again - I will apologize for anything I said or did that rubbed anybody wrong. Like most here that have seen him(sadly not me),I blew it off because of a lie and said "Screw you,I will see him next time around" yet,my friends got 3rd row,Randy side at Maple Leaf Gardens seats for cheap. I've put many times gun to my head...but,figured life can be cruel as it always has been. I don't take it out on others. If anything,I inspire due to lifes lessions. I thank you for resonding and I again will apologize. I am humble. Now we know a bit about me. Hate me if you like. Can't please everyone no matter how hard I try.
KrazyTrayn

Post by KrazyTrayn »

Randy's family doesn't care what his fans want. Stop pestering them. They really couldn't care less.